Chapter 31: Arrest

Y/N DAD'S HOME OFFICE

Armed police have Y/N's dad surrounded. 

Detective Mo: "Get down on your knees and put your hands behind your head!" He instructed with gun pointed.

Y/N dad: "I will NOT get on my knees for ANYBODY!  I will say it slower in case you don't understand.   ANN...NEE...BODD...DEEEEE!  I don't care if you are a detective.  Plus, you aren't going to use that gun anyway." He defiantly exclaims with his hands on his hips. 

The detective gave a single nod before he secured his gun in the holster and closed his blazer to cover it. With arms crossed over his chest, he took a few steps before he stood face to face with Y/N's dad... eye to eye... noses almost touching... both heavily breathing hot air into each other's face through clenched teeth... The tension was so thick between the two men that the other cops kept their guns at the ready in case the situation escalated.

Y/N dad: "See I told you... you weren't going to use that gun." He smirks without breaking eye contact.

Detective Mo: "You were right... I decided not to waste my precious bullets on trash. Now turn around and put your hands behind your head! Don't make me ask you this one more time." He spoke with a stern voice. 

Y/N's dad was actually taken aback by the detective's words. He complied by allowing the detective to handcuff him.... He knew that he was not winning this fight. However, Y/N's dad resisted every step of the way as they walked him from the house to the car just to make their job harder. He did these dramatic things... but not necessarily in this order:

Shook himself free a few times...

tried to run away...

kicked the cop's ankles...

tried to trip them up...

bumped into them to make them lose their balance...

harshly dropped to the ground to make them carry him as dead weight...

As all of this unfolded... standing on the lawn watching with jaws dropped was Y/N, Jimin, Jungkook, and Yohan. 

As her dad was being dragged passed the four shocked individuals, he turned to face Jungkook

Y/N dad: "Jungkook! You set me up! You are dead!" He screamed with all of his might at Jungkook - and spat at his face. It took everything in Jungkook's - and Yohan's - power to not hurt the evil man. 

He didn't even spare a glance at his own daughter, Y/N, who only watched him being dragged from the house to the police car. She turned to face Jimin. When he saw that her face was completely red and stained with tears, he immediately pulled her into his embrace. She broke down once she felt the comfort of his arms. She cried and cried like she never had before, blowing her nose in his shirt multiple times. He didn't mind one bit.

Detective Mo: "You are under arrest for the attempted murder of Y/N." He reads him his rights before attempting to put him in the back seat of the car. Y/N's dad continued to fight and kick until he was locked in the car.

--------------------------------------------

AT THE POLICE STATION

Y/N dad: "Take these handcuffs off of me!" He rumbles like thunder. He awkwardly stands and tries to wriggle free of the hand cuffs without results.

Detective Mo: "I am going to take the handcuffs off, but we need you to stay seated while we ask you some questions." After undoing the handcuffs, he sat back down in his chair.  He pulls out a notepad and pen to write down his statement.