Chapter 24: Serendipity

He's talking to that photographer girl!!!!

Ok, so I lost it. I run over to that woman like a bull and push up on her.

Y/N: "What do you think you are doing with him?" I yell.

Photographer: "What is your problem little girl? Get off me." She pushes me.

I take a few steps back almost falling. Jimin catches me before I fall.

Y/N: "Oh no 'trick'... No you didn't put your hands on me!" I swing at her. But my fist never hits her face.

Before I can get my hands on her - Jimin picks me up from behind and drags me away from her. The whole time I am swinging and kicking trying to get to her. I broke free of his hold and went for her again... I honestly didn't care if anyone was recording me on their phone. I didn't care that my short dress rode up and people could definitely see my purple panties. (matching my purple dress) I am just glad my boobs didn't pop out. This time Jimin drags me out of the club.

Y/N: "Let go of me Jimin!" I break free again.

Jimin: "You stop it Y/N! Come on. Let's go. This night is over." He grabs me by the wrist and pulls me all the way to the hotel room.

Y/N: "Let go of my wrist!" He released his hold and I shook it a little because my hand went to sleep because of how tight he held it.

Jimin: "Oh. I'm sorry..." 

Y/N: "You should be... that hurt!" I complain and plop on the bed. Jimin sits beside me.

Jimin: "Now that you are calmed down, what is wrong with you? Why did you act a fool?" He questions.

Y/N: "Well I am still upset about Yohan and Jungkook... You didn't care that I was dancing with other guys... then I saw you with that girl and I was jealous." I look down, ashamed of my actions.

Jimin: "Let's get ready to go to bed. I am gonna shower." He rolls his eyes as he walks toward the bathroom mumbling something about 'not letting me drink anymore.'

I follow him to the bathroom. There is a separate tub and shower. While Jimin was in the shower I filled the tub with water and got in. I sit with my arms around my knees which were bent up to my chest. I start crying silently. I don't even know why I was crying.

After he got out of the shower he dried off and put on a hotel robe. He sat on the side of the tub.

Jimin: "Lemme wash your hair." He says so sweetly that my heart melts. I nodded "ok". He didn't ask me why I cried because he understood. He just quietly washed my hair while humming a sweet sounding song.

Y/N: "Thank you."

Jimin: "When you get out of the tub, let's talk about tonight." He says before walking out the bathroom.

After I got out of the tub, I dried off and put on the hotel robe. I walked out the bathroom to see Jimin staring out of the balcony door. I could tell he was thinking.

Y/N: "Hey I'm done." I walk to him taking baby steps like a kid about to be scolded. I am super embarrassed and look down at the floor to avoid eye contact.

Jimin: "Come here." He pulls me into a hug, and I hug him back with my hands around his waist.

Y/N: "I'm sorry. I really acted a fool tonight." I hide my face in his chest.

Jimin: "Yeah you did. You know we are going to stop drinking so much, right?" I nod my head "yes", with my face still in his chest.