Chapter 33: I want Ramyeon

LATER THAT EVENING Y/N POV

Jimin and I are doing one of our fun Netflix and Eat nights. It has been so long since we've done this. Laying on the coffee table is a pizza, a bowl of popcorn, a tub of ice cream, and some beer. The only difference from the past and now is that this time is we are going to "eat ramen" too.  Well...... um... that's what I want to do... and that's why I am wearing my pink booty shorts pajamas set.

I am sitting on the couch waiting. I am trying to wait for Jimin before I start eating. I have been waiting like AN HOUR!!!! Alright... I am being dramatic because it has been exactly 4 minutes and 57 seconds....  Five minutes go by SOOO SLOW when you are waiting for food...

I hear my front door open and keys jingling.  I know that it's Jimin!  After a few seconds, he is standing in front of me with his arms stretched out for a big hug. Being silly, I don't stand up.  He flashes puppy dog eyes and pokes his bottom lip... that juicy bottom lip. OK, he wins... forget being silly. I jumped up from the couch and climbed him like a tree. Yeah - big girls can do that - welllllll......... maybe with some assistance. I jumped on him wrapping my short legs around his waist, almost knocking him down. He held me up under my bottom. Now we are eye to eye. He grins that beautiful grin that I love...  so, I go in for the kill. Yep. It's amazing that he still has lips after that. He puts me down and we sit on the couch and commence the eating! We love eating!

Y/N: "I am so glad that you came to my house this time. I spend a lot of time at yours." I say while stuffing my mouth full of cheesy goodness.

It's crazy. Since we have been friends for so long, we have no filter on how we act. Etiquette goes out the window.

Jimin: "Eating at your house reminds me of our platonic days. Come to think of it, what house should we live in? Mine is a little bigger." He mumbles out because his mouth is completely stuffed with pizza. The crazy part is that I understand what he is saying with his mouth full.

Y/N; "I dunno. I never thought of it." I think tapping my chin.

Jimin: "I guess we can figure it out later." He says raspily, raising one eyebrow.

I think to my self ohhhh yeahhh! Time for the "ramen"! But noooo... Jimin had other ideas.

Jimin: "I bought some tequila!" He cheeses, rocking the bottle back and forth like it was some kind of prize. He is completely oblivious to my disappointment.

Y/N: "Oooooh! Let's make some tequila sunrise drinks!" I clap happily and kick my legs like a child.

Jimin: "No. I have another idea.... we are gonna do shots. I need to get a few things out the kitchen." He gives me a menacing glance. Then runs to the kitchen in lightning speed. He returns with 2 shot glasses, some salt, a lime.

Y/N: "W-what is this?" I stammer. This looks like trouble.

Jimin: "We are going to do this thing called "lick sip & suck". He says excitedly. I am horrified, but he doesn't see my expression. He was pouring shots of tequila. He also pours a little salt in my palm and gives me a slice of lime....