Chapter 22: Retail Therapy

THE NEXT DAY - Y/N POV

I cried a lot last night. I haven't felt this bad about myself since my relationship with Taehyung ended. I feel broken. I really let Jungkook get to me. I have got to stop letting superficial people affect my internal confidence. People can say "don't let it get you down" all day long but that is easier said than done. It takes some of us a long time to see our worth. 

Honestly, I am not up to going to Yohan's club opening. I face-time Jimin to cancel. He picks up right away. I will say, seeing his gorgeous face on the screen makes a small smile appear on my lips.

Jimin: "Oh Hey Sugar Plum. You ready for tonight?" He says excitedly. My smile grows as I hear his soothing voice. He always gives me that "waiting to exhale" moment whenever I look at him.

Y/N: "Hey Jimin. What's with the cheesy pet names all of a sudden?" I ask while he giggles. His giggle is so cute.

Jimin: "I don't know. I guess I am just trying some out... until I find one I like." He says still giggling.

Y/N: "Well... umm... let's scratch "sugar plum" off the list, ok?" I wink.

Jimin: "Ok, fine. So... what's up darlin? Are you excited about the club opening? I can't wait. I need to dance and drink some of these problems away." He does some body rolls... but on the screen it looks like some super awkward shoulder movements. He has the NERVE to stick his tongue out too. Is that whole thing on purpose??? If I didn't know better, I would think he couldn't dance... but of course he has the moves like no one else.

Y/N: "The club opening is what I was calling you about.... I don't feel lik--" I get interrupted by Jimin.

Jimin: "NOPE! I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT!" He says loudly.

Jimin: "I already know what you are trying to say, and you are not backing out." He shakes his head "no".

Y/N: "But I-". Before I can start my lame excuse, he cuts me off again.

Jimin: "LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA CHI MO LA LA!!!" He says while covering his ears so that he can't hear me. I sigh at his childishness.

Y/N: "I had a fight with Jungkook after I gave him divorce papers and he made me feel ugly and said he doesn't know what you see in me because I am disgusting and I can't find anything to wear because everything looks terrible on my body and I don't feel pretty today because of cellulite!" I get all of that out in one breath.

Jimin makes an "O" with his mouth. He wasn't expecting that.

Jimin: "You are not disgusting and Jungkook was trying to get under your skin... and you know that." His eyes look so caring on the screen. I can see the truth in his expression and I immediately give in.

Y/N: "You are right. Maybe I should go shopping for an outfit for the club opening... "

Jimin: "OOOH, you know I LOVE shopping... I am picking you up in 30 minutes." He says excitedly.

Y/N: "I see your inner fashionista coming out. I will be ready." I grin widely.

Jimin: "I'll be there Hunni Bunni." He smirks.

Y/N: "Oh Nawl... not Hunni Bunni... you keep that up and I'm not coming at all." I roll my eyes at these pet names.

--------------------------------------------