Spa Day Part 2

After you all finish eating, Squanchy hands you, Morty and Rick glowing bracelets.

"These will get you in and out of your rooms and pool. Have a Squanchy time guys!"

Just like that, he leaves, and Morty races to his room.

"Um, Rick? I don't have a change of close or a swimsuit."

               "Do*burp* Don't worry about it. The reservations Squanchy helped me set up comes with swimsuits, robes, and traditional loungewear. I-I-It's all complimentary. Think of it as a deluxe package."

Rick grabs you by your waist.

"Stay close. I don't want you to get lost, there are some real pervs here."

His gaze is straight ahead, focusing on all the aliens ahead of us. His arm drops and he grabs your hand, leading you to your room. While weaving in and through the crowds of guests you spot Morty, who seems to have stopped just short of the entrance of the food court. He is smiling and waving at you. You roll your eyes and smile back at him.

"What a dork." You chuckle to yourself, Rick quickly lets go of your hand and grips at the box.

"Rick...are you alright?"

               "Why wouldn't I be?" He takes a long swig from his flask and shakes it when he is done. It's empty. He starts to take longer strides walking past Morty and through the hallway. You feel as if you did something wrong. Morty tilts his head to the side gesturing you to follow.

After 20 minutes of silent walking, we finally arrived at our room. Morty places his hand in a small hole just left of the door. The bracelet blinks and the door opens; the room itself was pulchritudinous.
The floors looked like they were made of diamonds, dark blue walls, 3 black doors, a balcony facing the crater cliff, and tall ceilings. In the middle of the room, there were 2 couches, a coffee table, and a TV which Morty was quick to help himself to while Rick was opening each of the doors and examining the room inside. You make your way to the balcony and stare out on the horizon, losing yourself in thought.
You keep thinking about that box that Squanchy brought for Rick and the New Year's kiss you shared with Rick.
"Should I confront Rick about this? Should I talk to Morty about what happened? Maybe I just dreamed that night...What is in that box..?"
"Morty, (Y/N)! Get changed so we can hit the pool."
You make your way inside shaking your head in an attempt to focus.
"Morty your room is the one the left, Mine is the one on the right, (Y/N) yours is the second one the right closest to the balcony. Swimsuits are on the bed, robes in the closet, slipper are by the door." As Rick starts to his room you see the box he was holding was gone.
"H-hey Rick. I bet I – I bet you an ice cream I can change faster than you." Morty stares at Rick confidently his arms crossed.
"You're on Morty! " Rick hisses back and him with a smile on his face.
You giggle at them and walk into your room and quietly shut the door behind you as they count off for their bet. You undress and see 2 swimsuits on your bed one with a note from Rick the other note from the Spa Director.

"Thank you for coming to our spa. Please enjoy yourself."
-The Spa
The swimsuit was fairly basic and modest. A white one-piece with a high neckline and a cover skirt. You look at the other swimsuit that Rick left moving the note to read it later.

Rick's suit showed a lot more skin than the other but it was lovely all the same. It was a pastel blue 2 piece, high waisted bottom, a halter top that stopped just before your belly button but had a cutout triangle in the center of the chest showing off your breast.

You reach for the more modest one then here Rick yell "Come on Morty! At this rate (Y/N) will be dressed before you."
You can't help but laugh. You start to change, grab the robe from the closet and slide on the slippers they left for you. You take a quick look in the mirror only to realize you put on the 2 piece without thinking. Debating on wither to change or not, you hear a knock on your door.
They are waiting for you!
You jump and open the door and you see your face to face with Morty. His face now bright red; the sheer closeness forcing him to take several steps back.
"W-wow (Y/N). You look beautiful. I didn't know they had swimsuits like that here." You feel eyes looking you up and down before Rick smacks Morty on the back of the head.
"Quit star*burp*ing you look like a creep." he also seems to be blushing and avoiding eye contact. You quickly tie the robe closed.
Rick and Morty make their way to the balcony and grab the railing.
"He-hey (Y/N), you coming?"
Confused, you walk out on the balcony and grab the railing. "I thought we were going to the pool?"
Rick pushes a button on the exterior wall you didn't notice before. "We are."
The balcony began to slowly descend down the lip of the crater. It felt similar to an elevator only the breeze was highly noticeable and watching the ground get closer and closer was terrifying. You grip the railing with all your might and shut your eyes, unable to tell the difference between your trembling and the movement of the elevating balcony. A gentle hand rests on your shoulder pulling you close. There was a light scent of rum and cinnamon, instinctively you nestle into his chest and try to force your eyes open. While managing a squint you feel the balcony slow down and finally stop. Your eyes flutter open and you find yourself in Rick's arms with him smiling down at you with the kindest eyes, but that smile didn't last long cause staring at you was a VERY angry Morty.