Somthing Old, Somthing New, Something Yellow, Somthing Blue

Okay guys this one is VERY short but I need you to pick who we'll be dating for the rest of the story. (Don't worry. Whoever you don't pick will still get a couple of their own chapters)
I've designated chapter names like last time, they will be at the end of this one.
The winner will have their chapter posted on Friday or Saturday night so be sure to vote!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

You wake up to Jerry crying from upstairs, it wasn't surprising but it was unpleasant. After spending some time with the Smith family you realize this is a common occurrence for him. As you sit up and stretch you glance at your phone, it's almost noon.

Shit. The cave lunch!

You quickly put on your shoes and look at your reflection from the small TV. You hair was surprisingly neat, and although you were in the same clothes as yesterday they didn't look half bad. You had even slept in the jacket Rick made you and there want a single wrinkle.

You hear Morty and Summer in the garage talking, they seem excited and happy.

You leave Rick's room to join them, curious as to what has them so excited. As you open the door you see blue hair...Rick's hair...

He was hugging Morty and Summer and laughing. He came back...You feel a crushing pain in your chest.

You love Rick...but you've grown very close to Morty.

You quietly step out and go back to your room to pack your things, remembering the last time Rick found you in his room makes you quicken your pace. Rather to leave now than potentially relive that day. You place your house key on the kitchen table and make your exit.

You soul felt heavy.

"Rick...Morty..."

The ground starts to move forcing you to stop in the middle of the street. The alien ships were quickly ascending back into space, people were crawling out of the storm drains hooting and screaming like monkeys.

You make a run for your house as to get away from the people currently flailing around guns and crawling out from the sewers, locking the door behind you.

Why did I leave...why did it hurt to see him again...

You press your back against the door and try to hold back the tears welling in your eyes.

Why did I have to fall for them...

Suddenly there was a knock on the door...

Who could that be?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay guys time to choose! Each character has 2 choices, 1 is Fluffy and 1 is NSFW.

May the best character win!

1)    A Sinner Or A Saint
2)    Short and Sweet
3)    A Dream made Real
4)    A True Kindness