Tease

Sorry, I'm a couple of days late but here is the winner! If y'all enjoy this chapter I'll do a few more like this where I have you choose the outcome.

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~

Rick takes your hand and you can see him smiling.

"I-I'm not certain why I trust you but I can't' deny it. Scientifically speaking it was highly improbable that we would both have these feelings." He gingerly lifts your hand to his lips and kisses your fingertips. "but I'm happy we do."

In the distance, you can see the earth.

"Don't you ever get used to this Rick? Going to alien plants, traveling galaxies, but still getting star struck when you see earth?"

"Not really. Why (Y/N)?"

"Cause this is how I feel every time I see you." You feel the flushness in your cheeks and can't stop a smile from creeping onto your face. You take a deep breath, and gather your courage; you unbuckle your seatbelt and Rick turns to look at you. His smirk is unwavering, and the edge you previously had started to diminish.

"I um.."

Rick scoots his seat back and pulls you onto his lap. "Yes (Y/N)~ Did you need something?"

You can see Morty still asleep in the backseat. You gather your courage again and kiss Rick right on the lips. Your left hand cradling his cheek, slowly migrating to the back of his neck. He was warm almost hot. His skin was softer than you anticipated, not as calloused or scarred. His left-hand grips at your thigh while his right holds and supports your back. You can feel his strength through every single one of his slender fingers, he's holding back and you know it.

~~~~~Quick Rick POV~~~~~

You know Morty will wake up soon he always wakes up just before we hit Earth's atmosphere. Quickly you move your seat back and pull (Y/N) into your lap.

She's warm. Very Warm.

You smirk and ask "Yes (Y/N)~"

Her face was a plumbus pink, eyes deeper than any ocean, and her lips... you could eat them up. You can hardly contain the fierce desire for (Y/N). Their entire being was more intoxicating than any drug or alcohol conceivable.

In the rearview, you can see Morty stir but before you can do anything she kisses you so intensely your mind stops.

Oh, Shiiiiit! I was just being cheeky before but this!

Her body...it's so hot it could melt in our hands. You grip her thigh and hold her steady in the center of her back. You kiss her back matching her eagerness and her hand tenderly holds your cheek.

Her hands... so soft and gentle.

God, she's so cute...I can't hold back much more...

Your hand tracks up her back and through her hair. You grab a handful and pull, hard enough to get her attention but not so hard to hurt her and through the kiss, you hear a soft moan. The constriction of your jeans was becoming prominent. (Y/N) pulls back quickly and hides her face.

"Sorry, I should probably let you drive, but could we pick this up later Rick? Please?"

"(Y/N). Lust is a powerful thing. I can only hold back so much."

Your eyes lock with hers. "Rick, I didn't ask you to hold back." You share a smile and she takes your hand and whispers "I trust you."