A Sinner or A Saint

You close your eyes and try to ignore the knocking. You don't know or care who it is, all you want is to disappear.

You hear a sigh behind the door and then silence but it didn't last long. A portal materialize beside you and Rick stepped through a bag in one hand and his flask in the other. He took a sip of his flask and stuck it back in his lab coat, then took a moment to straighten it and fix his hair. Your fairly sure he hasn't noticed you sitting in front of the door as he was standing with his back towards you.

"(Y/N)! Where are you! I'm sorry I left I have a fairly good, can we please talk?"

You slowly stand up but before you can say anything, you see him start to set up the table. You read the label on the bag and realize that he brought you food from your favorite restaurant. You can't help but smile. You take a deep breath and take a step forward.

"(Y/N)! Don't be mad but I use my portal gun to get in, I-I did knock but I don't think you hear me."

You laugh and Rick turns around. His face immediately burns a bright red.

"I guess you saw that though... Why didn't you say anything?" He gives you a big hug, holding you as close as he could. He smelled like dust and whiskey, it was soothing. You didn't realize how much you missed it.

"I'm sorry Rick. You startled me is all. Welcome home...I missed you."

Rick raising you head with his pointer finger and kisses you softly.

"I missed you too (Y/N)...I sorry I didn't say goodbye. Are you still having those nightmares."

            "No much anymore. What's all this" You point to food he's laid out on the table and smile

"L*Burp)lets just say it's part of a bad attempt at an apology."

He picks you up bridal style and brings you to the couch. Laying you down and pining you from above.

"R-Rick? What are you doing?" You hide your face but you can still feel his hungry eyes piercing through you. He took your hands away from your face and held them down above your head using his free hand.

"I made a promise remember? We need to finish what we started when we went to that spa. Do you still want that?"

He was close. Very close. The heat of his breath, his heart beat, his energy was flowing through you. Filling you with a strong desire. You wanted Rick and he knew that, his sly smile and lustful eyes said it all.
"Rick...I've never done this before..."

His expression changed from lustful to pleased and gentle. He stood up and held out his hand to help you up. You took his hand and he gave you a soft pull before sitting beside you. He kissed your cheek softly.

"Im sorry for coming on so strong, if this is your first time let's take it slow. Th-the last thing I want to do is hurt you, (Y/N)."
He stands you up and quickly pulls his lab coat forward to cover himself. "You hungry? I got your favorite."

He sits down at the table and you follow close behind. You feel grateful Rick agreed to go slow but while you and Rick eat, an urge deep inside you kept growing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for posting this chapter late. I had a family emergency over the weekend so posts might slow down a bit till it's all sorted out.
I'll try my best to keep posting but the chapters might be shorter.
Thank you for reading!
(^~^)