FIRST SEQUEL: LOST KINGDOM

⋆ ˚₊ ‧ ✩ ₊ ⋆ ⁎ ★ ⁎ ⋆ ₊ ✩ ‧₊˚ ⋆
Thank you so much for reading this story! Now sadly this is the end of the book, but don't get too sad! I'm making a couple others! Please feel free to read some of my others works. I have stories in many fandoms including Marvel and Star Wars. The sequel to this story is called "Lost Kingdom" which is published now. This is the description of the story:

Jayce Daulton has grown up in preparation for something greater than himself. His father, former Jedi Obi Wan Kenobi, has trained him as a Jedi so that one day he can assist and protect his best friend, Luke Skywalker. When Jayce gets a vision of a rebel girl with a big secret, Jayce, Luke, and Obi Wan will risk everything trying to rescue her. But as Jayce and Luke get involved in the rebel alliance against the empire, secrets will be revealed and betrayals will be made. Jayce and Luke may come to learn that their importance to the galaxy is greater than they could have ever imagined.

Leia Amidala hates the Empire. When her adoptive parents, Aiden Parr and Padmé Amidala, recruit her into the rebel alliance, she is more than thrilled to fight for liberty. But when a mission on Jedha goes horribly wrong and she is captured by the infamous Darth Vader, Leia will have to rely on strangers to stay alive. But what Leia may discover is that her destiny is intertwined with these strangers, revealing secrets about herself and her past she could have never imagined. The senators' daughter, the farm boy, and the lost prince will have to work together to achieve the freedom the galaxy deserves, and defeat the evil that has reigned for far too long.

I hope you will continue to read the rest of the series, and again, thank you so much for reading!