THIRD SEQUEL: NEW ORDER

The last sequel to this story is called "New Order" which is published now. This is the description of the story:

Jena Skywalker has a lot to live up to. As the daughter of Luke Skywalker, she has spent her life wanting to be a Jedi, to defend the galaxy as her father and grandfather did. But when the First Order rises from the ashes of the Empire, led by the mysterious Supreme Leader, Jena's world is turned upside down. With her father missing and her beloved cousin fallen to the dark side, Jena is now the last of the Jedi. As she fights to take down the First Order with the help of the rebel alliance, loyalties will be questioned and secrets will be revealed. Can Jena save the galaxy like her father and grandfather did, or will the Skywalkers' heroic legacy end with her.

Ben Daulton has a lot to live up to. As the son of Jayce Daulton, the king of Taris, and the grandsons of both Anakin Skywalker and Obi Wan Kenobi, Ben has felt crushed by the expectations people have of him. When the First Order rises to power and the mysterious Supreme Leader corrupts Ben to the dark side, Ben struggles between the light and the dark within him. As Ben fights against his family, against his past, he will have to answer the question; is the dark side his destiny or is the light side? Or will Ben discover that his destiny isn't as simple as he once thought?

Despite being on opposite sides of the war, the two cousins will find that their destinies are intertwined, pulled towards one another no matter how far apart they drift. And only together can they bring the force into balance once and for all.

I hope you will continue to read the rest of the series, and again, thank you so much for reading!