T's and O's

Hello, and welcome to the first 'Thoughts and Opinions' segment of this book. I started doing this in my 1st Avatar book, Coco (go check it out, book 2 coming soon), because it's a fun way to share my thoughts on the series and how much I love it. I also love hearing about what you guys think and really connecting with you guys. Now let's get started..

#1; I ship Bolin and Asami- If you guys read my ATLA book, which I recommend, you'd know I ship Mako and Asami more than I ship Mako and Korra, and that I also ship Korra and Asami, but I think Bolin and Asami are so cute and underappreciated. They both deserve the best, bc let's be honest, LOK screwed Asami over up until the last episode. They also screwed Bolin over up until Opal came into the picture.

#2; LOK is a good show and a lot of people (not all) only hate it because they miss ATLA- Like I said, not all people think like this, so don't come for me, but I know so many people who haven't even given LOK a chance because they hate the fact that ATLA was over. I was one of those people, but once I gave it a chance, I truly enjoyed it. I'm not saying you have to like it, but don't knock it till you try it. I also appreciate the fact that they brought back some of the old characters, like Zhao, hands down one of my favorite moments.

#3; Toph deserved so much better in this series; They not only let Toph get her heart broken once, they let it happen twice! And they made her daughter's suffer with the fact that they didn't have not one of their fathers in their life! My feelings are so hurt..