Book 4;14;1

1/2

We're in..

We're actually in the mechagiant... WE'RE IN THE MECHAGIANT!!! Ok Li Na, this is not the time to freak out. I'm here with friends and family and we're going to defeat this thing together.

"We need to move fast," Korra says. "Su, Lin, climb up to the arm and try to disable that weapon. Mako, Bolin, Li Na, get to the engine and see if you can power this thing down. I'm going after Kuvira-"

"Are you sure?" I ask cutting her off, worried for her safty.

"Yeah, when you fought Kuvira before..." Suyin trails off.

"I know. She almost destroyed me. Not this time."

We all go our separate ways, much to my dismay. My anxiety is through the roof. I look to Mako for what to do next.

"What's wrong?" He asks me.

"I should go with Korra."

"What! No, there are three levers and three of us. You have to come with us."

"Yeah," Bolin cuts in. "And honestly, I'd rather do this with you two by my side. We've spent three years without each other. I don't want to ever go through that again."

I know he's right. I don't want to ever fight or be separated from my brothers again. It's just, last time Korra took on Kuvira by herself, she froze. It took Opal, Jinora, and myself to save her. I would like to be there for Korra... But my brothers need me.

"I-I feel the same way, I'm just scared. If Kuvira..."

"We're not going to think like that," Mako says. "I know I've been a sucky big brother, but I need you to trust me when I say, Korra is going to be fine."

"... Ok, let's go."

We run through a series of tunnels and hallways. Looks like the outside is made of platinum, but not the inside. Good thing we have Lin and Suyin.

"This way guys," I say as I point to the next hallway.

"Not on my watch," a voice says from behind, startling the three of us.

We all freeze in our tracks, then slowly turn around. My eyes widen at the sight of a man with an electrical rod. He's dressed like an...

...

(Flashback)

I'm thrown into what feels like the bathroom sink. I try to scream, but the wind is knocked out of me, and I feel light headed. I ignore it and quickly stand up to punch one of the men in the jaw, and the other in the stomach. I'm so close to the door, but I suddenly hear the zap of their metal rods. I do the only smart thing I can do, I scream for help. I have flashbacks of the first time I was shocked with those things. It was agonizing, it was like I was in fire, but at the same time, I felt like I was dipped in freezing water to the point I was almost paralyzed, and the only thing I could do was seize and wait for my body to stop twitching.

"Help! Help! Bolin, Mako!"

"Lin!" I scream before the metal rod is plunged deep into my lower back. He raises it out of my now open flesh and plunges it deep into the same spot.

The pain is excruciating. Usually they only touch you enough to knock you unconscious, but this is pushed into my skin. I'm scared, I'm confused, and I'm hurt. I'm so tired, and I don't have the energy to keep my eyes open.

"Why would you do that? Amon wants her alive."

"It's not my fault! I wasn't expecting to have to fight her! She'll be fine.With how smart she is, and now we know how good of a fighter she is, she's going to make a great addition ... She'll be fine. Come on, Amon is waiting."