Book 2;5 Harmonic Convergence

Bumi, Naga, Pabu, and I have finally made it to Unalaq's base, but we have no idea where our families are being kept around here. So I and Bumi came up with a plan to jump one of the guards and steal his uniform so Bumi can put it on and figure out where everyone is being kept.

A retired commander and a super cool teenage girl working together... What could go wrong?

"Bumi, you have to be careful. There are a lot of dark spirits around here," I tell him while looking around worryingly.

I've always dreamt of interacting with the spirits, and I've always found them to be marvelous, but not like this. I know what I said, but not only do they look evil, but their energy is, too! Before we were dealing with just one, now we're dealing with dozens! Their energies combined scares me, so much it runs a shiver down my spine. Imagine your worst nightmare, but its much, much worse.

"Don't you worry, little lady. I've got everything under control. Once I find out where everyone is, I'll come and get you."

"Are you sure you don't want me to go with you?" I ask.

"Yep, I'm sure. Your brothers would kill me if something were to happen to you. Now don't you worry about me. When I was in the United Forces, I had to do the same thing with a pack of cannibals-"

"Look alive, Bumi " I cut him off. "Here comes the guard!"

...

Bumi and I managed to snatch the guards uniform, but we ran into a few problems shortly after. It was like we started off fine, and then everything began to crumble. First I had to help stuff Bumi's stomach into that guards outfit, and it was exhausting!

Maybe we should've picked a heavier guard.

Then Bumi ran into some dark spirits again, and this time, music did not help. They've chased him into a mega suit, and now it's out of control!

"Oh, no! Naga, what are we gonna do?" I ask the creature.

She excitingly licks my face and then runs in the direction where Bumi crash landed in.

Oh, he crashed. Please be alive, please be alive, please ne alive.

"Wait for me, Naga!"

I run inside the tent where Bumi, Naga, and Pabu went in to, and I run over to Bumi. I let out a sigh of relief. Of course he's ok, he's Bumi! He'll scare you at first, but he'll always be ok.

"Li!" I hear a voice call.

O. M. Goodness!

I turn to see my family and all of our friends. They look awful! They're bruised and bloody, ewwww. And they're all tied up to a pole in the middle of the room...And I think Naga killed Eska and Desna.. But my friends are here! They're not in the best condition, but they're alive, and I'm so grateful. I already lost my parents, I don't know what I'd do if I lost my brothers and my friends.

"You're walking!" Asami exclaims.

"And why aren't you with Katara?!" Mako shouts angrily.

"You can ground me later, Mako! Right now I need to get you guys out of here."

...

"Ugh, what did he tie these ropes with? Glue?!"

I've been trying to untie everyone, but these ropes won't budge! Harmonic convergence is almost here, and if we don't get Korra out of here... well, bad things are gonna happen.

"These are army tied knots, Li. Maybe Bumi should untie them," Asami suggests.

"Come on, Bumi, you try."