Book 4;1

3 years later...

Li Na; 18

It's been three years since I've moved to the Fire Nation, three years since I've been to Republic City, and three years since I've seen my brothers...

Oh boy, where do I begin? Well, lets start with Jinora's coronation- or, after Jinora's coronation, if you will. Simply, everyone went their separate ways. Korra went back to the South Pole while she healed, Asami expanded her business and has been building in Republic City, Mako works for Prince Wu in Ba Sing Se, and Bolin works for evil dictator, Kuvira. Yeah, I didn't expect that one either. As for me, life is a lot different than I expected- but don't worry, it's worked out fine, just bare with me.

I've changed a lot. Not just physically, but mentally as well. Obviously because I'm not a little girl anymore. And I know what you're going to ask, and yes, I do have highlights, haha. And I finally had my growth spurt. I grew five whole inches right before my 18th birthday. I'm not nearly as tall as my brothers, but it's still a big deal, and I was really happy about it. I've also bulked up a bit and have been working out when I can. It not only helps me become healthier and stronger, but it also helps me feel more secure about myself, and I feel confident. I like the way I look, and I've overcome so many of the insecurities I've developed over the years.

My relationships have changed a lot as well. For starters, Aki and I are no longer friends. I thought our relationship was going well, we even became roommates at one point, but I found out he was doing some things behind my back, so he had to go.

About two years ago I went out of town on a business trip with Kimi, but it was cut short when she fell ill. When I returned home late at night after a long trip, I found Aki in my apartment having this huge party. It was really bad! My belongings were broken into, and there were strangers going through my stuff and running wild. It got so bad that my landlord almost kicked me out and charged me with vandalism, as well as Aki, since the apartment was in my name! Turns out, Aki did this before! And the people that were in my home belonged to a not so great group of people. The only reason I didn't know was because he'd only do this when I was gone, and the landlord would write us up every time, but Aki wouldn't tell me. I've dealt with those kind of people before when my brothers were working for the Triple Threats, before we met Korra and Asami. I refused to put myself into that kind of situation again, so I ended my friendship with Aki. I kicked him out and I eventually moved into a condo by myself. I couldn't stay in a place where the residents and the landlord hated me, even though I didn't know about anything that was going on, but my reputation was still ruined there. I was devastated about our friendship ending the way it did, but at least now I know the truth. You really need to be careful who you call your friends, that's for sure.

Wei and I are... Also now together. We did try out the long distance thing, and it worked for awhile, but the closer I got to graduation, the busier I got. I not only had school, but I also had work to do for Kimi and my own business. Wei also had things to do obviously because he's a Beifong and We're both adults. We're still friends and talk every once in awhile. I'll always love him- I love him more than anything actually, but I guess we just weren't meant to be, but I'd rather be his friend than not have him in my life at all. I'm sad about it, but I'll move on one day. Everyone remembers their first love, I'm just glad I'm the lucky one who has no bad blood with theirs.