Book 3;10

Author here, I know there are a few people wondering how long this book is going to be, and to answer your question, it's going to be a long one :) there are also things that are going to be mentioned in this book that takes place in my other ATLA book, so if you see a name that is unfamiliar to you, you have to read my other book to understand (it doesn't change anything that happened in LOK tho, so you can still read if you haven't read the other book). Happy Reading!

...

Li Na

I remember the moment I arrived in the Fire Nation. I was mesmerized by it's beauty, but at the same time, I remember being super overwhelmed. It was such a beautiful place with lots of history behind it, but it was also very new to me. I was born and raised in the city where I was surrounded by these tall buildings and food vendors, and it was always super busy as people either walked along the sidewalks or driving on the streets in their Satomobiles. The Fire Nation is surrounded with nature and not many buildings, and it has a more calm element to it, something I wasn't to use, but open to trying. The thing that worried me was the fact that I would no longer be with brothers, but I knew I had to do it.

I was blessed to have an opportunity where I was able to attend my dream school, which was built by a lady who I looked up to for my entire life. Airbending master and first lady of the Fire Nation, also known as Firelord Zuko's wife, Lady Kimi. She built these schools for kids who were like me who had a dream, whether it was dancing, the arts, or they loved math and science, and she also incorporated the history on the four nations as well since she was an airbender herself. My goal was to channel my inner Kimi in order to succeed during that time of my life. If I knew anything about her, I knew that when she was put into difficult situations, she would do whatever it takes to come out as the winner, and I knew I had to do the same. Sure things were complicated at home, but I still had my eyes on the prize.

...

Li Na

This place is amazing! Imagine your favorite place in the entire world, and then make it 1,000 times better, and that's this place! I never had the chance to go to orientation and tour the campus, so this is my first time actually seeing it in person, and it's wonderful! There are so many people here who are older but are just like me, and I can't wait to make new friends and really get to live my life like I want to! I just wish my brothers were here to- no. They made their decision, so here's me making mine. They'll get over it, and I'm sure they'll see how great this place is when they decide to visit me.

I look at my schedule and see what building my first class is in. My first session is in the upcoming days, but since I was never given a proper tour, I've decided to give myself one so I can know where I'm going when I start. My schedule is telling me to go room 121B, but I have no idea where that is, this place is humongous. I don't know where to start!

Ok Li, find someone to help you.

I look around to see if someone can help me. I'm surrounded by people, but everyone here is so much older than me- that guy has a mustache! Ugh, I'm so nervous! I don't want to make a bad first impression, and I want to be taken seriously even though I am younger than most people here.

"Hey," I hear someone say to me.

I turn around and it's a guy. He's dressed in his school uniform, he's tall, and he has black hair.

He's kinda cute, but my only interest now is my education... And Wei.

"Oh, hi. Were you talking to me?"

"Yeah, you look a little lost?"

"Ugh, I do?" I ask.

"Yeah," he chuckles a bit. "Let me see your schedule."