A Special Chapter

So you've made it to the end of the book! I'm so sad it's over, but I have one last thing for you guys. This chapter is dedicated to answering some of the questions people have been asking me throughout this journey, my opinions about the series, my favorite episodes, etc. I am so glad you all like the book, and don't forget to check out my Avatar Book; Coco, and My Sister's Keeper is now posted on my page. I appreciate you guys so so much, and thank you for all the reads, the comments, the votes, everything! You have no idea how thankful I am!

...

Q: Why didn't you make an epilogue for the alternate chapter?

A: To be honest, I didn't feel like it was necessary. I think it's evident of how bad it would be for that universe to lose the Avatar. The world would just be completely out of balance.

Q:Why did you decide to write this book?

A:When I first started writing this book, I was in a really dark place. I felt helpless and like I had no one. I really wanted to go back to a place where I was really happy and carefree. And back in the day, I loved Avatar and realized how happy it use to make me. I also realized I didn't finish the LOK series, so I wrote my Avatar book, and then this one, and it took me back to that place of happiness. I also think ATLA and LOK are amazing, so why not?

Q:Who is your favorite ship?
A: My top three ships are;

3. Lin and Tenzin (I like their friendship)

2.Korra and Asami

Honorable mention: Jinora and Kai (we should've seen more of that)

1.Wu and Mako

Q:Who is a character that everyone likes that you dislike?

A: Y'all are going to be real mad about this one, but... Kya. Amazing waterbender, but it annoyed me when she put all her frustrations that she had with her dad onto Tenzin. Especially when Ikki went missing and she said it was probably Tenzin's fault instead of trying to calm the situation. I was really glad when she realized what she was doing, because that's when I really liked her. Like I said, I think she's a fantastic waterbender, especially when she fought Zaheer, but she was very rude at times.

Q:What is your favorite seasons in order?

A:

3) season 2- it's my favorite when it comes to animation, but Korra was insanely annoying and I don't like how they got rid of the past lives. She should've got those back. Otherwise, I love everything else. The story of the first Avatar, Mako finally breaking up with Korra, and the plot was also good with fighting a dark Avatar.

2) season 3; The only reason it's so low is because the first half of the season was boring to me, but they had some really great moments like the last battle, when Bolin realized learned he's a lavabender,when Mako and Bolin found there family, and more Asami and Korra time.

1) season 1 and 4 (tied); season one because the drama and the drama and love triangle between all of them, We met General Iroh, Korra's airbending, Katara, Aang coming back, and the entire season was just exciting as a whole. There was no missing (not including the finale)! I am still shocked about the ending with Amon and Tarlaq.
Season 4 is tied for first because Kuvira had to be my favorite villain, also the fact that earthbending finally gets the attention it deserves, I feel like it's very underrated.

Edit: my opinions change every few months, lol. Right now my least fav. To fav. is: season 3,4,2,1

Q: How many kids did Li Na and Wei have?

A: If I would've made a part three to the epilogue, they would've had five children, and one would've been an airbender, just because.

Q:What would you change about LOK (The series)?

A: I would've changed Aang and his kids relationship. I would've let Kya and Bumi reconnect with Aang like Tenzin got to, and Korra would've never gotten her past lives taken away. I also would've rewrote book 2.

Q: Who's the most underrated character for you?

A: Ikki for sure. Jinora and Meelo both got to shine, but we never really had a moment were Ikki was given a special moment to show off her abilities.

...

My favorite episodes of each season in no particular order;

Season 1; A Leaf in the Wind, The Revelation, And the Winner Is..., End Game

Season 2; The Southern Lights, Civil War part 1 and 2, Beginnings Part 1 and 2, Light in the Dark

Season 3; In Harm's Way, Original Airbenders, Long Live the Queen, The Venom of the Red Lotus

Season 4; After All These Years, The Coronation, The Battle of Zaofu, The Last Stand

My Top 3 Favorite Episodes in the series (not including season finales);

3; The Revelation

2; Beginnings (Part 1 and 2)

1; Long Live the Queen (When Zaheer killed the queen I was so shocked)

My favorite season finales in order;

4; Season 1 (loved the season, but the finale wasn't as exciting as I thought it would be. Nice seeing Aang though, also Tarlaq blowing up the boat with him and Noataq on board...)

3; Season 2 (It was actually phenomenal, but I hate how Korra can't connect with her past lives any more, the animation did not disappoint though)

2; Season 3 (Jinora getting her arrows tho! And you know season 4 was going to be interesting bc of the season 3 ending with Korra looking extremely defeated)

1; Season 4 (Kuvira's crazy machine shooting them into the spirit world, Zhu Li and Varrick finally got married, everything about it was *chefs kiss)

-My favorite chapter to write;

Chapter 3 and 4 for the tie; I loved writing chapter three because Li Na was finally doing things she loved and creating her own journey. Writing a new timeline was difficult, but I enjoyed coming up with a separate story for her.

I equally loved writing chapter four because Li Na finally reunited with her brothers, and writing her and Wei's love story was so fun. I also loved that Li Na was not only a bender, but she's grown and following her dream. Kuvira was also my favorite villian, so it was a good time writing this chapter, plus the epilogue and alternate ending.

...

Ok, yall! It's been a pleasure, but this book is officially over. I still can't believe it, and I wish it weren't true, but the good news is, I have other Avatar books that I'm working on that I think y'all would love;

Coco (Atla)- completed

Kimi (Atla, book 2 of Coco)- published

My Sister's Keeper (LOK)- completed

Jade (LOK)- published

I love you guys so so much, thank you all for the support!

...