Epilogue; 2

2/2

2 years later...

It's been a long day, and I cannot wait until I'm no longer needed for this job. I don't know how much longer I can take working with Raiko! I've tried my hardest to get him out of office during last year's election, but the people thought otherwise, and we were so close to getting him out of there, too! I can't believe they don't have some kind of limit for these things. Like a person should only be in office for a certain amount of time, and you should only be allowed to run maybe twice, three times? Though I don't like him as a president, we decided to put aside our differences so we can successfully expand the city, but he still manages to get on my ever-loving-nerves.

I'm not in the city right now, I'm in the South Pole, but Raiko still decided to schedule our meetings over the telephone. I'm rolling my eyes if you can't tell. Like I said, there will always be work that needs to be done, I was just hoping not as much since the city is technically open, and has been for awhile.

Kuvira did a lot more damage than people realize. Having a spirit portal in the middle of the city is great, but not everything isn't as perfect as it seems. The portal still caused a lot of damages when it comes to the vines and buildings near by, but the spirits really remind me, yes, I have a lot of work to do, but it's worth it, and I don't regret. Avatar Aang would have loved to see this. I know he'd be really proud of Korra and how far Republic City has progressed.

"You're home!" A voice exclaims.

"Bolin?" I ask confused as to why my brother is here.

"I'm here, too!"

"Mako?"

"So are we!" Korra says happily as she and Asami walk into my living room.

"What are you guys doing here?"

"You're about to pop any day now, sis!" Bolin answers. "We don't want to miss anything. "

Yes, I'm pregnant again, but this time it's and Wei and mine. We tied the knot last year and have been living in Zaofu since we found out I'm pregnant. Wei thought I could use a change of scenery, and proposed that we should stay in Zaofu- which I was not super fond of at first. We plan to have three homes once the city is done- with my upbringing, it's still unbelievable that I even have one. One in Republic City of course, the other one in Zaofu, and a vacation home in the Fire Nation. I told you, I wasn't done with the Fire Nation when I graduated from college, and I want our kids to know where both me and Wei grew up, hence why we need to go back and forth to Republic City and Zaofu. I was pretty upset when Wei told me he wanted us to move to Zaofu because I wanted our kids to be close with my brothers as well, so he came up with the plan of buying a second home in Republic City.

I have been pregnant for what seems like a century. I'm overdue- like waaaaay over due. I'm 10 months to be exact, and it's been hard. I definitely had an easier pregnancy when I was carrying Wu jr. Maybe it's because I'm carrying twins. What can I say? It runs in the family. Katara says it looks like I'm having two boys, but I kinda hope she's wrong. I don't know if I can handle another set of Wing and Wei or Mako and Bolin, but regardless of what I'm having, I'll love them no matter what. Katara and Suyin are going to deliver them when the time comes. That's why we're here in the South Pole right now.

"Well you know I love you guys, but I am just exhausted and I really want to rest."

"We're sorry, but we're just worried about you," Mako explains.

"Yeah," Bolin agrees. "I'm so ready for my nephews to come out so we can play and spend time together. I of course am going to be the cool uncle-"

"Hey!" Mako exclaims.