T's and O's

Hey y'all! I keep forgetting to do these, so here it goes. If you're not familiar with the T's and O's section I put in my books, it's basically something I do to connect with you guys and share my thoughts and opinions on whatever I'm writing about. This is also in my other Avatar books, so don't be afraid to go check those out. My opinions always change so they may be different from the first T's and O's I did.
Remember, these are not facts, just my thoughts opinions. If you don't agree that is totally fine and I respect you!

#1 LOK is good and a lot of the people (not all people) who hate on it either has never watched the series or finished it; I feel like I've said this before but anyways, I'm well aware people are entitled to their own opinions and there are people who genuinely don't like LOK (which is fine), but it's super annoying when people talk so much mess about the show because of what they've heard and not what they've seen. I use to be the same way, but once I gave it a chance I was able to form my own opinions based on what I've seen. It's no ATLA, I can't deny that, but it's still great.

#2 The biggest mistake LOK made was taking away the Avatar's past lives; I'm an LOK fan, but I hated the fact they did that. Again, I've said it before, but I'll never get over it. Only way I could forgive the writers for doing that is if they create a new show about the Avatar after Korra trying to reconnect with his past lives besides Korra.

#3 Season 2 wasn't that bad (don't kill me), it wasn't the best, but still enjoyable; I'm not going to lie, I use to despise season 2, but after watching it a few times it actually started growing on me. The animation is amazing, especially of the Spirits, and the talk of the spirits, and what was going on in the poles was really interesting to me. Yes Korra was super annoying, I hated the way she treated her dad, and her losing her past lives irks me, but other than that, I loved it! They gave us Iroh, that crazy owl, the first Avatar, Zhao, Aang, Katara! So many unappreciated moments.