Introduction

Unknown POV-

It was a cold night. I returned to my orphanage, which was hell to me. Sure, I've only been there for a short time. But all they did was treat me like shit. They hurt me physically and mentally. I entered the building, and I felt chills going down my spine.

"May I help you?" I look over and see a lady at the desk.

"Sorry, I forgot something when I was here. May I go get it?" I ask.

"Of course."

"Thanks." I walk to the room where I stayed. The room was empty. Perfect. I look around and remember where everyone sat. Oh, how they were all assholes. I notice a box right by where I slept. I have a feeling I know what it is. I open it and see a Jack in the Box. I back up as soon as the clown pops up. Shit! I tried to leave, but it was too late. The gas got me in the face. I start to back up and hold my breath. I then hear a recording.

"Hey there! Remember me? Ah, of course, you do! You saw me die right in front of you! Ah, the memories we had! Now, it's time to pass my insanity to you!" I then feel a sharp pain in my neck. Great! Both of them want me insane! I start to laugh and grab matches. I light the bed on fire and watch it spread.

"Oh no, what have I done?" I say to myself. "Oh, that's right, I'm burning this hell hole down!" I start laughing again as the recording says its final words.

"Burn it all down!"

Hello everyone! I know it was soon when this updated but I wrote this right after I finished the first book! I know some of you were anxious to see this, so was I! Hope you enjoyed the introduction! Below is the new covers I made! Also, I'm debating if I should bring this back in another chapter and add more stuff or if this is enough. Let me know!

 Let me know!

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.