Class time with ushijima

disclaimer: if you don't want to hoe around sometimes. leave my book💀 thx.

As the bell rang everyone gathered into the 1st period history class. I hated history but there was one thing that made up for it. Ushijima Wakatoshi. Only like the most popular boy at school.

He was the ace of shiratorizawa after all. Who wouldn't think he was cool? But don't get me wrong I'm not a fan girl. He's not all powerful like everyone makes him out to be. Ushijima sits to my right at a table of three. To my left is my one and only best friend Janae.

Me and Janae are constantly passing notes about ushi as we like to call him. And some of them. Wellll they can get a little explicit. But today's note was something else. "I bet his dick is at least 7 inches" Janae wrote passing the letter under her arm that sat on the table.

When I opened the note my face turned red. We had never actually talked about his private parts before. Thank god ushijima is always so focused on his notes that he never looks over to read our scandalous messages about him. I looked at Janae. Her wide grin told 1000 stories. She wanted me to say something back.

I picked up my pen and wrote "I bet he smells nice" I didn't know why I wanted to change the topic. But there was truth in what I said. Everyday he smelled like cologne and the rubber smell of the court. Passing the note Janae was dissatisfied with my non sexual response.

She flicked the paper away with her finger and before I could grab it, the paper slid right in front of ushijima unfolded in all its glory. Our faces went white hoping he wouldn't pay attention to it and slide it back.

But we could tell the moment he looked up he noticed his name and read the couple lines on the paper. "Oh shit" I thought. Surely he was going to say something to us. Or ask the teacher to move. Which would be embarrassing and also sad to know he would leave my side. But what he did surprised me and Janae.