Awkward encounter

When we got back to the hotel I felt how tired I actually was. I couldn't wait to go to sleep.
I already had my bag and I headed to the shiratorizawa room with ushjima and satori.

I was atleast thrilled to change rooms. Even the beds were a little bigger. And they each got their own.
I guess this team did have star privilege.
I slid under the covers immediately. I would just take a shower in the morning while the teams all went out to run.

Ushjima got in bed next to me and closed his eyes.
Good, he needs to get plenty of rest if he's gonna be able to practice his best tomorrow.

~in the morning~
I felt ushjimas hand caress my face. I opened my eyes and he was leaned over me putting his track jacket on. "We are about to head out for our gym run". He said. "Oh ok". I mumbled back.
This bed was so comfortable I didn't want to get up.
But I should probably shower and comb my hair before breakfast.

I sat up and poked his stomach. He didn't even flinch. "Have a good run, I'll meet you for breakfast ok"? He nodded his head. The team walked out the room with satori at the end dragging his legs.
I guess he's not a morning person.

I gathered a pair of black shorts and a maroon hoodie. I would wear my white shorts to match the shiratorizawa colors. But I didn't want to risk bleeding through my pants.

I thought back to the nice lady in the bathroom.
Oh yeah, she would be coming to watch practice today. I went to the bathroom to change and shower.

~after I had showered and combed my hair I put on my clothes. I felt fresh and I wanted to decide how I would wear my hair.
Normally I would just put it in a ponytail or leave it down. But I wanted the lady to see I was in good spirits after she helped me.

I decided to wear it half up half down with two strands on either side coming down. I liked the way this style shaped my face. And it wouldn't be too hot.
I walked out the bathroom with my hands full of clothes, hair care products, and shower supplies.
I tried hard not to drop anything but I tripped and it all scattered about the hallway. Great, I got down on the floor making sure I gathered everything I dropped. Wait where was my travel size body wash?

"Here". I turned around to see oikawa standing with my body wash in his hand. He was giving it to me. When did he even come down the hall?
I took the body wash from him and couldn't bring myself to say anything.

My peace was broken, and a tear formed in the corner of my eye. "Why did you lie"? I asked.
My voice sounded weak and shaky.
"I-". I cut him off "I thought we were actually becoming friends... you used me and played with my feelings when you knew who I really wanted. Then you lied about it". He tilted his head down.

And a look of sorrow fell across his face. The same look that made me kiss him before in order to cheer him up. But it wouldn't work this time.
He formed fist and bit his lip.
"Because- I wanted you to be mine"! He yelled. Not looking up at me.

I inhaled sharply. "I love ushjima"! I yelled back.
He finally looked up at me. With wide eyes that had tears in them. "You love him"? He asked.
My breathing was shallow. And tears ran down my cheeks. "Yes I do". I stated.

He looked back down at the floor and let his hands relax. "I'm sorry- I- I won't lie about it anymore". He stood there for a second looking at the ground before he walked passed me.

What the fuck was that? That was like some kind of drama movie. It didn't even feel real. It felt rehearsed. Like I didn't even really get to say what was on my mind.

I wish I'd never come to this stupid camp. I thought about how it had gotten me closer to ushjima. And I took that wish back.... I just wish oikawa didn't see me that way. Things would be much easier.

I took my things back to the shiratorizawa room and wandered the hallway not knowing what to do.
I thought I would have oikawa to hang out with. But I don't.

But... I saw someone sitting in the corner by the rooms that ended the hallway. I walked closer.
Oikawa? No this figure was too small.

It was... oh that cat boy. Kenma.

Oaktree- hey this chapter is about 300 words shorter than normal. But this is two updates in a day so I think it's fine. Also no there's no romance with kenma so don't even expect it.