My new hangout

Walking to the gym I noticed nishinoya seemed happy and all over the place. "Why are you so excited ?" I asked "oh nothing it's just the guys have been talking about you since ushijima first called dibs on you bell" what the- dibs? What does he mean. And I wish he'd cut it with the bell shit.

When we reached the gyms nishinoya said he'd see me later and went on ahead. I saw the shiratorizowa volleyball gym to my right. And took in a deep breath. When I pushed open the door I expected to see a team laughing and staring at me. But there wasn't. Everyone was intensely focused warming up. And then I saw it. Ushijima hitting the most powerful spike I'd ever seen. My jaw would have dropped if not for a voice coming from behind me.

"You're just here to get your bag right" I turned around. It was satori. I'd never talked to him but I'd heard all about his volleyball stats. "Yeah that's me" I said. He had a oddly happy glow about him. "Alright I'll let ushijima know you're here" great so now I wouldn't have to walk up and interrupt everyone. Atleast that's goo- "HEY USHIDUMBASS YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS HERE" satori yelled so loud the whole team stopped to look at me. Including ushijima.

Oh great I should have known there'd be another clown to make jokes about me. Ushijima then threw a ball at satori "go practice blocking and maybe you wouldn't suck so bad" i had only seen ushijima's quiet timid side.

But he was really so powerful and snappy. It was so- oh no my mind again. But the uniform it fit so perfectly. It really shaped his body and.. his shorts really make his "hey I put your backpack in the back room come with me" it was ushijima. Oh no when did he even come over here. Was I staring? "Oh great yeah ok" I said following him.

I noticed we were catching some stares from the rest of the team. This attention made me feel embarrassed but I guess it wasn't the worst thing to be mistaken as ushijima's girlfriend. When we got into the back he handed me my bag. "Thank you so much I completely forgot it" I said. Looking at ushijima this close. Feeling that I was alone with him. It made my cheeks turn hot. It made me so... anxious. "No problem. You should keep forgetting it so that you have to come get it from me" wait did he really say that. Was nishinoya telling the truth. I didn't know what was happening.

At this point if it was a dream I would wake up pissed to know this wasn't happening. But it was. He was right there in front of me. Telling me he wanted to see me more. "Hey you guys can't make out back here" oh thank god. It was satori. "Shut up, you should be practicing" ushijima snapped at him. "Well you see the team was finished warming up like 2 minutes ago and we can't very well start without our captain. But you're back here with bell" satori smirked. Oh wow. Nishinoya told the truth about that too. I really was bell. Should I act surprised he called me that?

I wouldn't want ushijima to be embarrassed that I knew about being bell to the team. "Whatever" ushijima said walking out. "What's with him"? satori pointed. I just stood there. "So are you gonna stay to watch our practice. Cause we know your mom doesn't come until later" satori asked me. "How did you know"? I was creeped out a bit. "Well our captain is the one who knows everything bell. ask him, but are you gonna stay or not?"

I did find the sport fun to watch. And also I wanted to watch ushijima hit one of those amazing spikes again. "Yeah I'll stay" I said. Me and satori walked back to the court. And I sat in the bleachers. The doors opened. They were going to have a practice match with aobajohsai. Great. Now no one would focus on me. Or so I thought.