A new boy at my side (part one)

When I woke up. I saw nishinoya leaning over me. "Good you're up" he said. "Me and ushijima have to get going we need to get to the gym pretty early. and we gotta go get ready first". At the mention of ushijima's name my stomach tightened. I could still imagine the feeling of his warm seed running down my hand. "Ok where is ushijima" I asked trying not to sound too enthusiastic. "He's right there" Nishinoya said pointing to the doorway. "Hey. Thanks for letting us spend the night. We both enjoyed it" he said. I know he enjoyed it. I thought to myself. " no problem" my words came out seductive. I didn't intend them to. "Right ok so see you in fifth y/n" nishinoya said with a odd tone. The two walked out of my room and closed the door. I could then hear them moments after opening and closing the front door. They were gone. Ushijima was gone.
I let out a sigh and screamed into a pillow.
Should I tell Janae everything that happened? Well of course she's my bestie. But. Do I have to tell her everything? I couldn't believe it. Me and Janae never kept secrets. This shouldn't have been any different. But I couldn't help feeling ushijima didn't want this anywhere but between us. And I didn't want to break whatever kind of bond we had now. Maybe it's for the better if I keep this story to myself. My phone chimed.

Ushijima: I had a good time with you. Thank you

Wow he's thanking me. What a guy
Me: oh yeah. It was really good for me too

Ushijima: I can do more for you the next time. I don't want to leave you dissatisfied. But Nishinoya was there I apologize.

Was he apologizing for not having sex with me? And holy shit he wants to have sex

Me: it's ok. I have to get ready. I'll see you in first period

Ushijima: see you then beauty :)

Wait a minute Was ushijima calling me Beauty as in beauty and the beast? Am I really his belle? I wanted to cry. Nothing in my life had ever been this perfect before.
Today getting dressed I wanted to look a little better than usual. I straightened my hair and put it down. I did my makeup and put on a red shirt that especially complimented my chest and flattened my stomach. And I put on my air tight black jeans that made my butt look perfect. Along with black tennis shoes.
I was a bus rider in the mornings so that's when I first got to see Janae. "Hey y/n why do you look so great today"? Was the first thing she asked. I almost immediately started spilling tea before I remembered that it was best left unspoken.
"Oh no reason I just wanted to feel good today" I said. Janae was pretty focused on her phone the rest of the bus ride. It wasn't really like her to be so silent like this but I didn't mind today. It gave me time to think about ushijima.