A little closer

Me and oikawa walked into the cafeteria.
Boys were crowded around every table. My stomach started to turn a little. I felt nervous being around guys especially shirtless hot guys.
Me and oikawa got into a serving line to help ourselves to pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage and juice plates.
I held my plate in my left hand and oikawas hand in my right. He was so needy. Clinging onto my hand never once letting go as we looked for a place to sit.

Boys were staring and whispering as my hand swung in oikawas. I was blushing and I could feel it.
"Let's sit with my team" oikawa looked me in the eyes. My heart may have stopped beating for a minute.
"Ok" I replied. I'm sure he could hear the shake in my voice. What if they thought we were dating GROSS. As we sat down at the aoba josai team table oikawa introduced me. "hey guys this is y/n she's my girlfriend". I nearly passed out. But before I could let my nerves get the best of me I withdrew my hand from his quickly. And landed a smack on the back of his head. "he's joking, me and oikawa are only..friends". I laughed in my head. He's a pervert that's what he is. I mean who does he think he is calling me his girlfriend.

"Nice to meet you I'm kindaichi". An onion headed boy said. I hadn't met most of the other teams. Even though some of them might have been in my classes.
"Nice to meet you too" I plastered a smile on my face and shook his hand.
"So babe" oikawa started. I glared at him and he rephrased his sentence. "so- what are you gonna be doing while the teams have practice matches"? Oikawa questioned me. I blanked.

What was I gonna be doing? Sitting and watching the whole time wouldn't be any fun. "maybe I'll go find a real boyfriend" I joked trying to provoke him.
"Don't be like that"! Oikawa whined as the table laughed.

In the midst of all our laughter I caught an eye looking at me. The table behind ours was karasunos and I just happened to be looking at their setter.
Kageyama. Blush colored my face and my breath hitched thinking about what had happened the night before. I clenched my legs together feeling a slight wet coat form. Thinking about what he did made my heart beat loud inside my ears.
I was sure the whole table could hear it. "are you ok you look like you're gonna pass out". Kindaichi spoke locking eyes with me again.
"No I'm fine I just- hmph" I crossed my legs. My face glowing. "looks like someone is blushing" oikawa cooed in my ear not helping my case. At this rate I would need a new change of underwear.
When he whispered it sent flashbacks of ushjima rushing through my thoughts consuming my brain.
"Ahhn". I slightly and unexpectedly moaned. It was quiet but it was enough for the whole table of team mates to look at me with wide eyes.
"I have to go- I - I'll see you later oikawa". I pushed away from the table and stood up. Trying to keep my legs closed.

I looked over at Kageyama again. I started feeling the slightest of anger. How DARE he take advantage of me sleeping next to him and invite himself to touch me. It was so unfair. I left the aoba josai table and walked over to the karasuno table.
"Hey bell" nishinoya grinned. I put my hand up with a pointed finger. Leading straight to kageyamas forehead. "tobio outside now". I sounded fierce and my voice scared myself a little. Wait oh no. I called Kageyama tobio on accident. That's a bit intimate.

The table went quiet and I could see out of the corner of my eye that oikawa and a few of his team mates were intently staring at me. "what for"? Kageyama scrunched his nose. Well EXCUSE ME How could he be so rude after what he did. "do you want me to say it out loud"? I questioned. Of course I wouldn't. But I needed to threaten him or he would never listen. His team mates looked at him smiling. Questioning him about what it what.
His face lit up a shade of pink and his eyes got slightly larger. Then his face returned to normal and he cleared his throat. "fine let's go" he said abrubtly standing up and following me to the outside of the building. I heard a few "don't be too long" and "aw lovebirds" comments.

We reached a place outside by the building where it was just the two of us. Now I could finally see what was up with him.