Come over

When I got into my moms car all I could do was feel the relief of not having everyone's eyes on me. The ride home was silent. Me and my mother didn't have a great connection because as soon as she dropped me off she went to work her night shift until 5 am. Leaving me home alone had always been so lonely. But sometimes. I enjoyed the peace and quiet. Reaching the house I layed down on my bed and closed my eyes. All I could think about was Ushijima. Kageyama. Satori all in my face. And oikawa in all of his beauty. What the fuck did I do all day? I thought. My mind blanked every time something happened. It was too much to handle. The volleyball team boys were so intense. My phone chimed. I sat up quickly so excited only to see the message wasn't from ushijima like I hoped it to be. It was instead from another unknown number. Who was this? Was it blackmail? What if some fan girl is threatening me?

Messages
Hey there
Who's this?
Noya remember you gave
Me your number?

oh hey noya what's up?

Nothing much. Can I come
Over??

Wtf is this for real

It's just that you told me your
Mom works a night shift
And my parents are out of town
I wanted to come over

ok you can

I sent the message reluctantly.along with my address. He better be telling the truth. And he better not try anything I'm not into him I want ushijima. I said in my head. Wait a minute did I just say I want ushijima? Never mind. I better put on some clothes then.

Even though it was just nishinoya coming over I didn't want to look homeless. I went over my hair with the flat iron and put it down. I threw on grey sweatpants and a tight black top. It really showed off my figure but it was my only clean pajama shirt. And noya wouldn't care anyway.
30 minutes later
I got a text from nishinoya telling me he was outside. That was fast I thought. When I opened the door I saw ushijima towering above me with nishinoya tucked behind him. I jumped back. "Nishinoya you didn't say ushijima was coming" ushijima's face lit up red. "I'm so so sorry nishinoya told me I was invited as well so I came along". I looked at nishinoya with a demon like stare. "It's ok" I said. "You can both come in" if I was expecting ushijima I would have put on some makeup at least. I thought.

"Do you boys want something to drink"? I asked "water please" ushijima said. I expected that answer from him. "Do you have any milk"? Noya asked. I came out with a glass of milk and water. Giving them up. "Sit here" nishinoya said pointing between him and ushijima sitting on the couch.

Oh no. That's kinda close to sit to him I thought. "Ok" I budged. Sitting between the boys. Nishinoya then slid closer to be bumping my shoulder causing me to fall over into ushijima's lap. I blushed like a highlighter. Sitting myself back up. "Nishinoya calm down" ushijima said. Does this guy really like me ? I thought he didn't even bat an eye when I nearly landed my face on his crotch. Any other boy would have to excuse himself to the bathroom.

I tried not to laugh. "So y/n what do you even do for fun when you're all alone like this" nishinoya asked me. "Well I just chill I guess" "ha you sound like ushijima you guys really do have a lot in common" he said back. I was still blushing from before. "Let us see your room" nishinoya gleamed to me. Looking like a lost puppy I couldn't say no. Taking them upstairs to my room I felt a rush of adrenaline. What if this turned into a threeso- no no no it won't. This is just a house tour.

Ushijima was back to his quiet form. No more yelling at satori. Or spiking a ball with God speed. "Ok this is it" I said pushing the door open. I was actually proud of my room. I kept it clean and there were no embarrassing photos or dolls anywhere. Just an average room for an average joe like me. "Oh cool" nishinoya said. Running in taking no time to ask before sitting on my bed. "May I have a seat too"? Ushijima asked.

I was embarrassed to speak to him. "Of course" I said. Watching THE Ushijima wakatoshi. Sit ON MY BED. IN MY ROOM.
I couldn't even believe my life had brought me to this point. Just this morning I was drooling over him in class. And now I have him in my house. I was relieved nishinoya was here though helping bridge together the awkward moments of silence. "Oh I forgot to tell you both but me and ushijima are gonna have to spend the night". Nishinoya said looking at me like it was nothing. "WHAT WHY"?! I said.

Oh no this was gonna be a threesome after all. "Because the forecast calls for thunderstorms all night until about 3am tomorrow morning." He said. "You wouldn't want us to wreck in the rain would you y/n" I was freaking out. Two boys in my house. Two cute boys in my house asking to spend the night. "I guess not" I said. "Great then" he replied smiling. My heart raced. I thought I might pass out. "Are you sure it's ok"? Ushijima looked into my eyes asking. Making my heart race faster. "It's alright, I want you two to be safe" I said. I knew deep down I was lying. I wanted ushijima to stay whether it was raining or not.