Tooru 🌸

As the boys continued to look at us. It almost felt like if I stopped laughing I would start crying.

When is saw kuroo I wanted to feel angry but all I could feel was scared. And relieved that I could finally leave.

Me and kenma stood up and pushed past the boys.
I grabbed one of the towels off the bed they had put them on. And traded off the curtain for it.

By now. The effect of what had happened hit me.
"You're an asshole kuroo"! I screamed.
"You know you liked it". He smirked.

He walked over to me and lifted up my chin.
No. I want him to leave me alone.
"Come eat with us". He smiled.

I shook my head. "fuck off".
"You're so pretty but so stubborn". He said lifting my chin up higher. Then he grabbed my waist.

I was trying to keep the towel in place.
"I SAID FUCK OFF"!
I pushed kuroo back with all my strength and he fell to the ground on his butt.

I picked up my clothes and ran out the nekoma room.
Tears started pouring out. "Bitch"!
I heard as the door slammed shut.

I started running faster. Where was I going?
There's a bathroom by the karasuno room. But it's in the first hall, someone will see me.

God, I look just like that girl who ran away the other day when me and ushjima found her.

I turned the corner in a hurry, I need to find somewhere to just drop the towel and put my clothes on.

I ran straight into someone. He knocked me back but two hands caught me.
The towel however- did not hold up.

Crap, who was it? I opened my eyes panicked.
Oh... It was oikawa.

And he was staring at my boobs. Wow-
"Thank you". I said as he let me go to grab my towel.

His face was pink. "wh- why are you naked"?
I scratched my head.
Hmm- if I tell oikawa maybe he can do something about kuroo instead. Ushjima would be way too aggressive.

"I-" as I started telling the story. The tears kept coming.

Oikawa listened to every detail with a look of shock plastered on his face.
And when I finished he still had his jaw dropped.

Oikawa closed his eyes and gave me a hug.
I wanted to pull away but if was comforting.
And- he wasnt trying anything this time.

"Do you want me to do something about him"? Oikawa asked. "or I mean- unless ushjimas gonna beat him up or something". Oikawa added sounding depressed.

I shook my head. "ushjima would be way too hard on him for that, he might seriously have to go to the hospital".

Oikawa rolled his eyes. "yeah he sure does have a temper". Oikawa lifted up his shirt.
There on his stomach was a big bruise from where ushjima had hit him.

"It hurts to even lift my arms to set sometimes". He said. Woah- ushjima did that? That's insane.

"Sorry". I said rubbing my neck.
"It's not your fault". He said looking confused.

"But"- I changed the topic. "I really do need to find somewhere to change". He looked at me.
"Hm- come to the aoba johsai room, there's no one there, they just left for dinner".

I tilted my head. "then why aren't you with them"?
Oikawa smirked. "because I went to the nurses office to get some pain medicine and when I looked through the window I decided heavily against going in, but I knew you must be alone so I was trying to come tell you to eat with us".

I smiled. He really thought about me?
"Aw thanks". I said patting him on the head.
One day I want a puppy with fluffy hair like this.

"Let's go before someone sees you". He said.

~ when we reached the aoba johsai room~

I was a bit nervous to go in, after what had happened in the nekoma room.
But... Oikawa wouldn't do that to me.
We were bestfriends now. I assured myself.

My heart was beating fast though.
He opened the door and let me in.
I really hope he doesn't do anything... I wouldn't be able to handle that again.

"Okay. Be quick I'll wait for you". He smiled and closed the door. Wait- I thought for sure he would come in and try to peek at me changing.

He- he's actually sweet.
Oikawa really is a Mama's boy disguised like a fuck boy hn?

I changed my fastest and left my towel by his bed... I'm sure he won't mind just putting it in one of the bins for me.

As we walked down the hall I realized.
He seemed to be doing better since... His mom told him that bad news.

I grabbed his hand. "what are you doing"? He said quickly. "it's just a bestfriends thing". I said.
He looked at our hands and didn't question me anymore.

"Are you doing better"? I asked sincerely.
He ran his hand through his hair and looked at me.
"I feel better now that I get to eat dinner with you". He said.

I rolled my eyes. Cute.
"Plus seeing you naked just now was a big boost for me".

His perv ways always showed somehow.
I let go of his hand and started walking in front of him.

"Where are you going"? He asked. "you ruined the best friend moment". I turned back and said smiling at him.

"Race you". He screamed as he ran past me.
What- wait!

We ran as fast as we could but oikawa definitely won.

~ that night I enjoyed dinner with his team, they were funny and they were all really nice too.

After dinner I made my way to the room. To find ushjima already covered up in bed.
I slid under his arm and he tensed up.
He opened his eyes for a second, saw it was me, and then wrapped his arm around me and put his free hand on my stomach.

It was so warm. And I still felt panicked from earlier.
So I let him soothe the pain.

Oikawas pov: as me and the team got back to the room, I couldn't help but feel happy that I spent time with y/n. I missed hanging out with her.
I never should have let her cheering for ushjima get me so crazy, I would have been even closer to her right now.

I sat in my bed as the rest of the team layed down and some of them changed their shirts.

I noticed her towel on the ground by my bed.
My face flushed pink thinking about her when it came off.

I- I should go to sleep. But... I picked the towel up off the ground and wrapped it around my shoulders.
She was wrapped in this towel.

I layed down with it to cover me. And then pulled the big cover over me.

We are... Bestfriends.

But one day I swear ushjima- she will realize she wants me more. I just have to be patient.

I drifted off.

Oaktree-- WOOOOOO!!!
Interesting, best friends. But one of the friends wants more than that.
Okay also GUESS WHAT. Everyone always spells his name tooru.
So that's how I spelled it in the beginning. But it's actually toru with one o.

So I couldn't just change it. I only found out because I saw the spelling in the manga and flipped out how everyone could always spell it wrong.

But it's too late to change it so that's why I just named the chapter tooru. Instead.

Bye you guys.