A lie is told

I felt the warmth of the thick covers being pulled off of me. And I heard a clicking noise.
My eyes shot open and I turned towards ushjima.
He seemed drowsy and he opened his eyes as well.
We noticed satori and some of the other team mates standing by the bed holding the covers.

Satori... had a phone in his hand. And it seemed like he was taking pictures of us. Wait a minute. HE WAS!

me and ushjima both sat up. Ushjima still in a daze.
I guess he's a heavy sleeper. But that dazed look in his face went away when he saw the phone satori was holding. "What are you doing you idiot". Ushjima growled.

"Relax I just wanted a cute picture". Ushjima attempted to grab the phone but satori yanked it away. "Look I'll show you from a distance". Satori smiled and turned the phone to us. In the picture ushjima was wrapped around me. His right hand grabbing my boob. His left hand running underneath me and then placed on my thigh.

I was pushed against a bulge in his pants... oh great. He had a boner. We were really close.
"Delete that tendou". Ushjima said rubbing his eyes.
"Why it's cute"? Tendou whined and the team smiled and laughed at how soft ushjima was for me.

"It seems like you guys are a lot closer than what we know". Satori winked. Ushjima furrowed his brows.
"What are you gonna do"? Ushjima asked.
"Just keep it for you". Satori grinned.

Ushjima had been groping me even when we slept.
Wow. He must really want to cuddle. Then I realized satori might show everyone. I needed to speak up.
"Delete it". I said in my meanest voice.

Satori and the team stopped laughing. "You guys look cute". He whined. "Now". I added.
"Alright". He grinned. Me and ushjima looked at each other.

"Let's go to the karasuno room so you can get your clothes for dinner". Ushjima said. "Why would you change before dinner you didn't do anything today".
Satori questioned.

"Yes I did". I stated boldly. I was tired of being so timid. "Oh yeah what did you do"? Satori raised a brow. Me and ushjima looked at each other and smiled. "Ushjima showed me this amazing work out routine". I giggled. Satori looked like he was about to throw up. And the team had a mix of wide eyes and confused faces.

"Let's go". I said grabbing ushjimas hand without satori being able to ask another question.
We walked out the room and I felt confident.
I wanted to stand my ground and show them that me and ushjima weren't afraid to be noticed.

"A work out"? Ushjima smiled at me. I smiled back.
"Well I mean I was sweating and panting a lot". I giggled. "I've never moaned during a work out before". Ushjima joked squeezing my hand.

My stomach had butterflies. Ushjima was so perfect.
And I was glad he wanted me.

When we reached the karasuno room Ushjima knocked on the door. Nishinoya answered.
"Ooh look who's here you guys". He said to the room full of his team mates. I heard laughter from what sounded like Tanaka and hinata.

"Shut up". I said rolling my eyes playfully.
Ushjima intertwined his fingers with mine. Letting me know he had no intention of waiting outside for me or letting my hand go. "I just came to get some clothes, can Ushjima come in"? I asked for him.

"Yeah sure". Nishinoya smirked and opened the door for us. All eyes were on us as we entered the room like a real couple. Hand in hand.

Kageyama was buried underneath the covers and it seemed like he was sleeping. What a relief.
"Why are you changing your clothes. It's not like you did anything". Noya chuckled. The same smile returned on me and ushjimas face as before.

"What's so funny"? Tanaka asked. Me and ushjima bursted into laughter together. I saw the astonished faces of the other players who had never even seen him smile. "A- phf- workout". I said not being able to contain my giggles.

The boys all watched us with shocked faces. "Yeah a workout". Ushjima said letting air out his nose.
Nishinoya just stared us up and down with the same face satori had.

"What the hell is wrong with you guys"? Tanaka blurted out. Me and ushjimas laughter slowly faded away and I wiped a tear that had formed in the corner of my eye. "I just need new clothes". I said walking towards the side of the bed... that kageyama was on.

My bag was still tucked beneath it and kageyama was sleeping on my side now so I would have to be near him. Ushjima continued talking to the other players who were questioning him.

I leaned down to get my bag. Kageyama's face was towards me... he opened his eyes. "Shit". My heart jumped and the word just came out. "Sorry to wake you I just came to get my bag". Kageyama stared at me.

"Is it true that you made out with oikawa"? He whispered. My stomach dropped and I felt dizzy all of a sudden. "Where did you hear that"? I whispered back making sure ushjima was still occupied.

"After lunch I saw that dumbass crying in the boys bathroom. He wouldn't stop even when I came in so I asked him what was wrong, he said you made out with him and confessed your love and then you told him you wanted ushjima instead". My eyes became wide. Oikawa was lying to people?

"That's not true". I snarked. Kageyama yawned.
"Well That's What he said". Rage filled my body.
I knew I shouldn't have even concerned myself with oikawa. I only kissed him in the moment, to make him feel better. "Who all did he tell this to"? I asked.

"I don't know". Kageyama said turning his head away from me. It seemed he was done with the conversation.

Shit shit shit. Next time I see oikawa I'm gonna break his neck. "Y/n is your bag there"? Ushjima asked. I came back to my senses. I grabbed my bag off the ground. "Yeah, coming". I said. Getting up and walking back over to the group of boys. Ushjima wasted no time to grab my hand.

"You two make me wanna vomit". Tsukishima said pushing his glasses up. "Tsuki". Yamaguchi scolded him. "What they are always holding hands". He added. I rolled my eyes.

"Are you guys coming with us and satori"? Nishinoya asked. "Yeah". Ushjima said with his deep voice.
"Why don't you just walk with us then"? Nishinoya questioned. "Alright we have to walk past the shiratorizawa room anyway. We can pick up tendo there". Ushjima agreed.

Great. Now we have to eat with karasuno AND satori. The people that invade me and ushjimas Privacy the most. As long as kageyama doesn't do anything weird I'll be fine.

I looked up at ushjima. Thinking of how I told him I loved him. And I still meant it. I need to talk to oikawa. Maybe with my fist.

Oaktree- oikawa is such a crybaby. I feel like this is something he would totally do ☠️🌸✨