Number

Luckily Third and fourth period were pe, and art, and the only volleyball player in 5th period was nishinoya who I had to sit by. But at least I didn't have to deal with ushijima for the rest of the day.

Walking into 5th I saw nishinoya looking at me as I walked in to sit by Him. "I heard what happened" he said. Great I thought, already getting emotional again at the thought of the team making fun of me. I didn't know how to respond. "Ushijima was really sorry about it" he said.

I bursted out "he showed the stupid freaking note to embarrass me it's all his fault" " what no" nishinoya said "tsukishima saw him with it and took it. Then he sent a group screenshot to all the boys on the 3 teams, it was tsukki" I looked up with blurred vision. That JACKASS.

I hated tsukishima for this. "So it wasn't ushijima"? I asked. "No he was really upset that they were making fun of you belle". Wait what? Bell? Who the heck is bell? "You don't know my name nishinoya"? "Oh shoot" he said. "Never mind it's nothing" I pestered him. "Tell me now or I'm not giving you the answers to my science work like usual" "alright fine" he grudges. And sighed.

" whatever. Okay don't tell ushijima that I told you but.. all the boys on the team call you bell cause ushijima has had a crush on you for like forever and you're the beauty to that beast" he laughed. WHAT? Am I actually dreaming or what. Did he really just say THE ushijima wakatoshi has a crush on me. "Are you sure this isn't a prank" is all i could manage to say "why would I lie to such a pretty face" nishinoya said.

He was always such a flirt with the girls. Including me. But hearing that. I couldn't believe it. If all the things he was saying were true then why hasn't ushijima ever told me? I was confused and to be completely honest. A bit excited. But I also knew the boys always messed with each other and ushijima probably wanted nothing to do with me.

I sunk in my chair as the teacher continued talking about molecule structures. "By the way what's your number"? Nishinoya asked. "Oh ha ha noya you're such a tease" "it's not for me genius it's for ushijima" I verbally inhaled. Noya could see I was freaking out. "Don't worry. It's because you left your backpack in your second period. Ushijima picked it up for you and wants to give it to you after school today" wait my backpack? It's right her- I then realized I didn't have it.

I can't believe i didn't notice I forgot it. I had walked out so fast I wasn't even thinking. I didn't notice because pe class I had a locker with everything I needed for class. And in art class all the materials were provided.

I needed nothing out of my backpack for the rest of the day so atleast that was good. But at the same time. USHIJIMA wants to bring it to me. "Helllloo" nishinoya said. "Oh yeah" was all I could manage. I mean ushijima was trying to be nice and it's not like I could go without my backpack. I put my number into nishinoya's phone. "Just forward the contact" I said. The next 20 minutes of class were filled with anticipation and nervousness. Until I felt my phone ding in my pocket. I took it out to see the message from an unknown sender. It must have been ushijima.

Oaktree-hey guys. This is actually my first time writing a story. I hope it's good enough lol ok let's keep going.