Kenma isnt so naive

Regular pov~

When ushjima opened the door and suddenly stopped kissing me. I realized someone else must be in the room.

He let me down all for me to turn around and see kenma and kuroo both in nothing but their underwear. And a completely naked girl that I've never seen before.

Kenma quickly grabbed a cover and put it over himself. Kuroo couldn't care less, and the girl looked torn. She damn near screamed, panicked, grabbed a towel off the floor that was probably used for something gross. And then picked up her clothes off the floor.

Brushing past me and ushjima in a hurry and running down the hallway.

What the hell is going on? "Why are you here"? I asked kuroo. He smirked "why are you two here"? He asked.

I exhaled out my nose. And ushjima looked genuinely concerned. " Just kidding, we know you came here to fuck, what else". Wow he didn't have a soft side.

Kenma got up and it looked like he almost wanted to cry. I looked at ushjima and he nodded.

I took off after kenma. And I guess ushjima would ask kuroo what had happened.

~ after searching for kenma and not being able to find him. I realized I hadn't checked the spot he was hanging out at before.

And sure enough, when I walked down the hall I saw kenma with his head under the blanket. Sitting in the corner.

I took a seat by him and stayed quiet.
Was he crying or something? What the hell were they doing?

"Hey kenma". I lightly said tapping his shoulder.
He looked up at me and although his face had no expression. i could tell he was feeling shy.

"Hey". He said back without looking me in the eye.
I guess he was pretty embarrassed. I mean. He's in his underwear. With a blanket to cover him.

Good think no one comes this way.
"Sooo... You don't have to explain that, but I'm here to listen". I said trying to understand what happened.

Kenma looked at me for a second and then took a deep breath. "it wasn't my fault". He murmured.

"I just wanted to play my DS until dinner".
I nodded my head. "okaaayyy". I said like a question.

"Kuroo is always making me do stuff I don't want to do". Kuroo? So kuroo was probably the one who created that situation then.

"He says I'm too old to be so naive and innocent, so he makes me do things to be (normal)".
What the fuck? It sounded like kuroo was some sort of pimp. And kenma was a prostitute.

"What do you mean he makes you do things"?
I was a bit lost. "like last month. He asked me if I'd ever"- kenma cut off.

"What is it kenma"? He pulled the cover over his head a little more, so that I couldn't see his eyes.
"He asked me if I'd ever tou- touched myself before".

Well that was... Awkward. "And what did you say"?
I hesitated to ask.

"I said no". Well I expected that. "okay so what did he make you do"? Kenma kept getting quieter.
"He came over to my house when my parents weren't home, and he brought... A porn magazine- and.. he said I should try it in the bathroom".

That's really fucking creepy. "what did you do"?
Kenma finally brought his face back out and he had a little smile.

"I had my DS in my pocket so I played it in the bathroom for a while, then I came out with the magazine".

I smiled back. Smart boy. "well then- did he ask about it"? "No, he just said I was finally becoming a man and we went on as normal for the rest of the night".

Hmmm. I wonder what kuroo is thinking. Why does he care so much about kenma.. jerking off?

"Okay so- what was the situation today then"?
I asked. Kenma rolled his eyes.

"He said I was gonna take the next step as a man.
He was gonna have sex with that girl and she was going to give me a blowjob".

My heart was beating fast. Kenma was being put into some weird situations here. Like... Seriously what's on kuroos mind?

"Yeah- about that, who was that girl"?
I was dying to know. Someone's sister? Cousin?

"Oh she's just one of nekomas fan girls. They will do what anyone on the team asks them to, kuroo has sex with those girls all the time".

Woah. Really? Who knew the fan girls went so far.
"So that's why she was there". I said more so to myself.

"Yeah". Kenma said back. "sooo... I don't mean to be intruding but it seems like you don't really have any sexual desires- I mean, I'm sure there's a reason kuroo is doing this. But if you don't want to then you should tell him to stop".

I was pretty satisfied with the advice I gave.
"Yeah the porn thing was weird. Touching myself isn't something I would do. But... I was okay with the blowjob thing". My stomach dropped.

What the hell? "Kenma I thought it made you uncomfortable". Kenma thought about it for a second.

" Well kuroo setting it up for me made me uncomfortable, and that random girl was weird. But one day I guess it would be nice to try".

I had butterflies hearing such a calm innocent boy talk about this.

"Well quiet boys can get head too". I said confidently.

Oh wait- was that weird? "Yeah I guess". He said standing up. "thanks for coming when you did though, I'm glad we didn't get to it, im gonna go get dressed and play my DS for a while".

I waved at kenma and he walked down the hall.

... I- maybe I have a fever.

Oaktree-- 😳

That's all I have to say. Just 😳

Bye you guys. ☠️