Its decided

When we reached the bathroom. Ushjima let my hand go and held the door open for me. "thanks it will only take a second". I reassured him.

USHJIMAS POV: wow. I can't believe I heard her say she liked me. For some strange reason my stomach felt weird. Id never felt this feeling before. I think I've heard tendou talk about this type of awful feeling called nervousness.

I never got nervous. I played the best. And I'd never have any trouble finding a woman for marriage. I could feel the blush in my cheeks. I could imagine y/n coming down the aisle in a beautiful wedding dress.

Telling me she loved me. Oh man. I'm being a creep. I'm sure we aren't getting married anytime soon. I laughed in my head.

REGULAR POV: the bathrooms here were really nice. So much has been going on I haven't even really been able to appreciate what an amazing opportunity it's been to come to tokoyo. Now that I've made it clear with myself that I like ushjima.
I can let the other distractions fade away.

I slipped on the black T-shirt and admired how nice I looked in shorts and the semi tight shirt. I tied the hoodie around my waist. And walked out the bathroom.

"Are you really hungry"? Ushjima asked me. I could see that he was running his eyes over my figure.
"Yeah even though I didn't do anything". I joked.
I did feel kind of lazy watching people work out while I sat on the bench. But I would have died playing volleyball.

"Well the water girl is important too you know. You're the one who fuels us up. And besides... You're my little cheerleader". I smiled. Why was he so charming? Ushjima grabbed my hand in his once again while we headed down the stairs.

My mind started racing. And my heart beat spiked. Oikawa was standing at the bottom of the steps and by the entrance to the cafeteria. He was leaning against the wall with his arms crossed and a look of depression on his face.

I saw him glance at me and ushjimas intertwined hands. But I didn't dare to let go of ushjimas grasp.
Ushjima almost proceeded to keep walking until oikawa spoke up. "so are you two dating or what"? Me and ushjima were both extremely taken back by his outburst.

I instantly began to blush. Oikawa squinted his eyes at me. I avoided his eyes. I didn't know what to say. A part of me just wanted to blurt out yes but there's no way ushjima would be cool with me making that kind of choice for hi- "yes we are". Ushjima spoke with his deep voice. And it shocked me.

Oikawas eyes widened. And then he smirked. "what a couple of losers". He murmured. Ushjima furrowed his brows, and I squeezed his hand tight to let him know it was ok. I didn't need any drama.

Wait ushjima said we were dating!!! YESSSS
"Let's go eat". He looked at me and we walked passed oikawa who was glaring at us. Ushjima bumped oikawas shoulder and oikawas back was forced against the wall as we walked out.

Woah he was strong. I'd hate to see someone get in a fight with him. "what a jerk". I said as we walked through the crowded cafeteria. They were right.
It was barbeque after all.

"Don't let him get to you". I instantly saw ushjimas face turn pink. "by the way I'm sorry about just saying yes without even asking that was rude of me". He looked so shy now. Not at all what he gave oikawa. I made up my mind.

"It's ok. I think we- i... I think we should be dating. Yes um- we are dating". I was a stuttering mess. But at least I got the words out. Ushjima who was still holding my hand squeezed it and inhaled.

Then without warning. In the middle of the cafeteria. He pulled me in and wrapped me in his arms. He squeezed me tight. And all I could focus on was my body pressed against his. He was so warm.

I could hear gasp, and I could hear that half the noise in the cafeteria was gone. When I opened my eyes in his embrace I could see countless people staring at a sight no one would think to see. Ushjima hugging someone. Hugging me.

Some people screamed. Some people laughed. And some People just yelled sexual things. But it was a sure sign. That ushjima didn't care who knew about us.

My heart was fluttering and my head was spinning.
Ushjima then kept an arm around my waist as he walked us over to the shiratorizawa table. Satori stood up with a big smile on his face and let me and ushjima sit down. Then slid in beside us.

Ushjimas team mates didn't speak. They all stared with astonished looks on their faces. Then finally the moment I had been waiting for. The most unexpected thing... Happened. "guys". Ushjima spoke to his starry eyed team. "this is my girlfriend".

He smiled the real smile. And his team lost it. Asking all sorts of questions and cheering. I could barely feel my face it was burning so hot.

Ushjima kept his hand on my thigh the entire time.
And let his fingers sometimes travel a little deeper into the space between them.

This was the best day of my life maybe.

Oaktree-- hey guys. This chapter is a little shorter. I'm sorry. But I wanted to put something out today and this is all I had the time for right now. But the story is about to start getting more interesting.
I hope you all like it. And I hope you're happy with the choice to be ushjimas girlfriend. EEEEEE!!!