Love you mommy

I sat by oikawas side feeling light as air. We were on good terms again and not to mention, best friends.

I thought about Janae... And how much I hadn't told her.. if I would tell her. My best BOY friend was oikawa. But, Janae was still there for me.

"I'm sorry about what I did before". Oikawa interrupted my thoughts. I gave him a warm smile.
"You didn't mean it". We both gazed at eachother.
I pushed his shoulder.

"But it would have been nice if you didn't tell ushjima I was trying to suck you off". I smiled and rolled my eyes. He rubbed the back of his neck and smirked.

"So... You know I met your mom at a restaurant". Oikawa turned to me. "yeah uh.. I was kind of mad to hear about that at the time". I glanced down.
"So is she gonna hate me or something when she gets here"? I was a bit worried that the kind and caring woman would become a monster once she heard about her son's troubles.

"Nah- I didn't bring it up to her. But I did realize it was you". That was a relief. "plus I never told her your name so". Oikawa looked at me with a face that said ( sorry I was such a jerk). "that's nice to hear then".

We sat in silence for a moment. Then- the door swung open.

In came the nurse and oikawas mom who was holding the same purse I saw her with in the bathroom before.

She walked over to oikawa and touched his head. "aw my honey bear is always so clumsy". She cooed.
"MOOOOM". Oikawa groaned. Well, I don't know what I expected their relationship to be like but it wasn't really the lovey dovey type.

"Is my baby tooru okay"? She said with puppy dog eyes. Oikawa furrowed his brows. "mom stop I'm fine"! Oikawa said as he shielded himself from his mother's kisses.

He actually looked kind of innocent and adorable this way. Then, the lady turned to me. "HEY, I remember you from the bathroom right"? I nodded my head. "we were supposed to meet today but I didn't think it would be in the nurse's office". She chuckled.

I laughed along. Feeling a tight ball in my stomach.
I hope oikawa didn't tell her anything about my personality that she could pick up. If her passion is this strong, I'm sure her hate is even stronger.

"So, I thought you said you didn't know tooru" she said. Looking me up and down. My eyes widened and I looked around for an answer. Thankfully oikawa came to my aid. "mom she was probably just confused because we have different names". Oh yeah I did have a real excuse.

"Oh dear I always forget." She said shaking her head.

The nurse came over and handed her a clipboard with a permission slip attached to it.
"Sign this and you can go ahead and go back to the matches, I'll give oikawa the medicine once his stomach pain goes away". The nurse grumbled.

Oikawas mom raised a brow. "baby- if you walked into the door why does your stomach hurt"? She seemed confused. Oikawa sighed. "mom I really walked into it hard... It got me good.. that stupid door.. stupid no good loud mouth"- oikawa looked up to see his mother and I both staring at him with worried expressions.

"I think you should give him two tablets nurse". His mom said signing the form. She stood up and fixed her skirt. "I love you tooru". She smiled. It took a minute but oikawa finally whispered back. "I love you too Mom". She furrowed her brows and crossed her arms. "don't be shy tooru, say it how you do at home". Oikawa smacked his lips and grunted.
"Fine- I love you too mommy".

She smiled and left the room. Leaving me to feel second hand embarrassment.

I let out a little giggle, and oikawa covered his face.
He was red. "don't laugh at me". He whined.
I poked his side and he flinched at the feeling.

"I'm not laughing at you tooru". I said. He let his hands down and looked at me. "I think it's cute that you love your mommy". I said. He whined and threw his hands back over his face as I laughed.

~ guys this chapter is WAY short. But I'm so freaking sorry for leaving you all hanging that long. It's just super late right now but I felt like I HAD to put at least a little something out. I WILL post for the rest of the week everyday. I PROMISE. to make up for it. I'll make the chapters extra long and juicy. Pls forgive me🥺🥺🥺 I had a lot on my plate.

Also. I've began to mute accounts if you can't tell.
Constructive criticism and whatever is fine. But leaving over 5 comments about the same damn thing really makes me upset. So teehee you're muted.
🦋To all the supporters. Thank you bunches. I follow alot of those accounts.

See you tommrow. Also not gonna expose anything but can you guys tell me who would you rather see in a fight. Kenma- or hinata☠️ cause their both shrimps.

--- oak tree