Dont peek

The water continued to run and all I could do was hope kenma would never come out.

I suddenly saw his shadow shift. It looked like... His hand was- moving up to his waist. Okayyy.

Then it stayed there. I couldn't see too clearly but- it started moving. Back and forth.

Wait- wait... Kenma? I heard a quiet moan and I plugged my ears and huddled up in the corner.
I shut my eyes tight and tried to think of something else.

Was he... I heard another moan come from the shower. NOOO.

They wouldn't have been heard outside the door. The shower runs pretty loud. But inside the bathroom my ears echoed with kenmas voice.

Oh come on. This is bullshit.
I thought kenma said he didn't do that... God, I guess there's a time for him to start.
But I didn't think I'd be there.

Should I just tell him I'm here? He's going to come out eventually and feel so embarrassed over the fact that I just sat here.

Even through my plugged ears I kept hearing his moans. Okay, maybe I shouldn't.
If I told him right now he might have a heart attack.

Wow, I'm going to kill kuroo.
This isn't a joke. They violated me and then locked me in a bathroom with an unknowing person.

Should I tell their coach about this?
I thought back to Lev whispering sorry into my ear.
I assume kuroo got all the boys in on this.
And some of them didn't participate... But they didn't exactly stop it either.

No- this could ruin their lives. They could get cut from their team for pulling a stunt like this. Hell, they could probably go to juvie. Well-atleast kuroo if I pressed charges.

Not a good idea. I don't want to cause any real trouble. I just want kuroo to sprain his ankle and then get jumped or something.

"Fuuck" kenmas voice came out the shower.
GOD this is awful. I feel so bad for being here while kenma thinks he's alone. It's not his fault. But- I wish he didn't feel the need to do that right now.

The situation is bad enough. There's probably about 20 minutes before we are supposed to go for dinner.
How long will they leave us here?

Surely they don't plan to make me wait in here for the rest of the night.

Kenma started breathing heavier. Huh?
Oh right... He's busy.

Oh no- oh my God I don't want to hear this
I'm pretty sure kenmas about to-

"Fuck- uh" kenma started moaning a little louder and I took a peek at his shadow through the curtain- he was shaking a little and I could see
The cum shoot out. (oh God don't imagine that)

"Yeahh" kenma sighed.

I wanted to cry. This was crazy. This was disgusting.

I heard one of the shower knobs twist and the water pressure became lower.

Oh no, he's stopping the shower. He's gonna get out now...

Fuck what do I do? There's no way he won't be terrified when he walks out.

I can't scare him too much. He might slip and fall.
And if he falls and gets hurt that will definitely not be good.

Shit, shit, shit. He's going to fall. He's going to panick and slip back.

NO what if he gets hurt! As the second knob turned off. The shower water drained the last of it's spray out and the bathroom went quiet.

I stood up. FUCK. I saw his hand grab the curtain.