Mystery woman

we left the room as a big group. My stomach begin to sink in. I was pissed at oikawa but I'd never yelled at anyone before. Should I yell at him? What if he tells ushjima that bullshit story too.

I bit my lip. If ushjima heard that version of the story he might want to break up with me. I looked down at me and ushjimas hands swinging together.

I didn't want to lose this. I have to tell him what really happened. And then tell him oikawa has been lying... before it's too late.

"Are you alright"? Ushjima asked looking at me with caring eyes. I nodded. "I'm fine".
We continued walking down the hallway until we reached the shiratorizawa room. Ushjima knocked on the door and satori walked out waving goodbye to his other team mates.

My legs were still hurting a bit from~ hmm me and ushijimas amazing workout routine~ but I didn't think it was affecting my walking. Until... "y/n why are you walking like you just got rammed"? Satori asked. Wow he REALLY had no filter.

"What"? I asked trying to play dumb. "Rammed means fucked". Nishinoya laughed. "I know what it means". I smiled back. "Yeah so what's up with that walk"? Satori asked again. I didn't know what to say.

Should I make a joke and play it off or tell a lie?
Ushjima saw I was struggling to answer so he chimed in. "Didn't we tell you we worked out"?
Satori raised a brow. "What kind of workout"? He asked. Ushjima removed my hand from his and instead placed it on my waist pulling me closer to him. " a full body workout". He said.

The group stopped talking after that. I think they started to figure it out. As we passed through the hallway me and ushjima saw the room where we had just been. And we locked eyes in sync.

I think we both had the same thought. (Man I wish we were still there). We smiled at each other.
I really do... need to tell him about oikawa.

"Where are we going to eat anyways"? I asked nishinoya, who was walking to the right of me.
"We're walking to a diner called Patrick's". Hmm I've never heard of that place before. I hope they have pancakes for dinner. I could go for something sweet.

As we turned the final corner I saw the aobajohsai team walking towards the exit as well. I spotted oikawas chocolate hair and my stomach dropped.
I know I was mad at him but I couldn't cause a scene. Ushjima grabbed my hand tighter.

I guess he was still pissed at oikawa for that comment he made by the stairs, and wanted to show him I was his. I turned back to look at Kageyama's face out of curiosity. He was looking dead at me with wide eyes. He raised both his brows and mouthed the words. "What are you gonna do"?

I turned back around. He was only making me more nervous. I knew what I had to do in order to not cause a scene but at the same time stand my ground.
Ushjima and satori were walking pretty fast. So we were going to pass up the team In a few seconds.
When we started to pass them I noticed oikawa spot me from the side of his eye. It seemed like time was moving in slow motion.

I turned my head to oikawa as we continued to pass them. I glared at him with the most evil eyes I could manage. And I mouthed the words. "Fuck you".
With all my courage. I saw his eyes flash with fear.
And then I noticed him continue to watch me as I turned around and kept walking. Things only got better.

Ushjima felt the same way as me. He didn't know why oikawa was against our relationship... yet.
But he knew he wanted to prove a point. And I was gonna let him for the satisfaction of making oikawa feel like shit. Ushjima put his hand in my back pocket. Gripping me. I knew the karasuno team was watching but I only needed oikawa to see. I'm sure everyone saw. Because the hallway got very quiet.