Bold

Kuroo forced me down onto the bed. "stop moving". He screamed. I wanted to run but I couldn't move.

I woke up in a cold sweat. Panting heavily as ushjima sat up as well and rubbed his eyes... It was a nightmare.

"Are you okay"? Ushjima asked still looking drowsy.
I gulped. "yeah- I'm fine".
Why was I having nightmares about kuroo?
I mean I was pretty scared yesterday but.. I didn't think I was that scared.

"The nurse told me I shouldn't play today after having such a high fever... Even coach is pissed off".
I yawned, grabbing ushjimas arm and pulling it close to my chest.

"Good- you need a break... Besides, now you can hang out with me". I smiled.
He smiled back running a hand through my hair.

"That's great too". He said with his deep voice.

"I can probably go ahead and wake my team up- it's almost time for breakfast anyway".

I nodded. He stood up and stretched his back, his muscles were showing even through the shirt.

Wow-

"Get up idiot". Ushjima said smashing a pillow into satori's face. "BAKA"! He yelled jumping up.

I snickered. Their friendship was so cute.
"How is such a brute like you, also such a cuddle bug"? Satori whispered chuckling.

Ushjima smacked him in the face again.

~as the team left the room together we all walked to breakfast.

I was wearing a big hoodie and shorts.
It was a little cold today. Ushjima took the role of group leader, so I walked in the front with him.

Ushjima grabbed my hand and I shoved the other one in my pocket.
"Awwww". Satori said earning the laughs of the group.

Ushjima just ignored them.
But it made me smile.

~when we had finally reached the cafeteria and settled down with our food~

"So today we're on our own huh"? Satori asked the table, then looked at ushjima.

"Yeah I guess". Ushjima responded really not seeming to care. "don't worry, you have ME THE FUTURE ACE"! Goshiki yelled slamming his hands down on the table.

Satori slapped the back of his head. "you're not as good as him"!
Goshiki pouted.

Satori was so weird.
"Alright. Finish eating and then go get warmed up".
Ushjima said.

"You're not even coming". Satori whined.
Ushjima gave him a glare and he stopped talking.

~after ushjima sent his team to warm up~

" So what do you normally do"? Ushjima asked me.
"I'm the water girl remember"?
How could he not remember that?

"Oh right, I'm normally really focused during the games, so I forgot".

I nodded. "well... You can come sit on the bench with me and we can talk- I mean I just pass out bottles".

Ushjima hid a small smile.
"Okay". He replied.

We headed to the gym to get the water bottles set up.
The first team that would be on the bench was jozenji.

"Okay we can sit right here at the end".
I pointed at the end of the bench and ushjima went to sit down.

"Looks like my advice worked out pretty well huh"? A voice came from behind me.

I turned around to see Teru.
I raised a brow. "what"? I asked a little confused.
And also a little nervous that ushjima would see me talking to someone like him.

"My advice that you should cheer for him- looks like it did you some good".
Teru grinned. "but I never should have gave you up". He chuckled and ran a hand through his hair. Then brushed passed me without me getting to say another word.

I passed out the water bottles and took my seat beside ushjima.
He looked at me.
I looked him back in the eyes.

... Oh right. The other day - if kuroo and kenma hadn't been there we would have had sex again.

My eyes instinctively looked over his arms and hands. His hair, his chest.
Everything about him was just... Perfect.

I started to blush. "what are you thinking about"? He half smiled and raised a brow.
It made me blush harder. "n- nothing". I said.

"Is it"-? "No it's nothing". I cut him off burying my face in my hands.

He wrapped his arms around my shoulder and leaned into my ear. "Ive been thinking about that too".

It sent shivers down my neck and made me tense up.
"Ushjima stop". I said giggling.

When I turned away for a second I could see Teru grinning at me holding a thumbs up.
Oh God... He's a phsyco.

My attention was greatly refocused back on ushjima once he slid a hand in-between my thighs by the crotch of my shorts.

"Wh"- "shhhh". This time ushjima cut me off.
He let one of his fingers roam away from his hand gently pressing against my area.

"Ushjima". I whispered. Red in the face.
"I know what you need". He snickered.
"Someone's gonna see you".

He shook his head. "none of these guys are focused on us were at the end, and everyone playing the games are completely focused, that goes for the coaches watching them".

I smiled. He really was thinking about it.
He took the bottom of my hoodie and pulled it farther over my legs, it almost reached my knees.

Concealing his hand. "be quiet". He said.
What? Wait- he started rubbing faster.

"Ugn ushjima". I hid my face. "it's fine". He bit his lip.

His fingers were like magic. He kept hitting the most sensitive of places.
My knees felt like jelly and my legs started to clench and move against the bench.

"Don't move so much, I'll do the work". Ushjima whispered again. He was unoticible to everyone else.
So sneaky.

He casually. Took the arm that was around my shoulder and put his hand on the back of my neck lightly.

He started rubbing even faster and I thought u would scream.
I started panting gently and he brought his head next to mine to hear it.

"Just hurry". I squirmed.
He tightened his grip around the back of my neck a little and took two fingers to rub.
He used his thumb to circle my clit.
(Oh my God)

I leaned my head into his neck and panted heavily.
"Shhhh". He said.
His hand on my neck, and his other getting me off. Was so alluring to me.

Finally. "ushiji- uuhn". I couldnt even finish his name.

He snickered a little. My face was bright red.
He then non chanlantly took his hand out my pants , and his other off my neck and put both of them in his lap.

I pulled my hoodie back up closer to my stomach and leaned my face into my knees.

"Ushjima you're crazy". I whispered.
He just smiled. And kept watching the games.