Two

Bill's pov
"Bye sweetheart" my mom says as she drives off. I can't believe that she didn't even help me find my room.
I grab benji by his leash and walk into the building.
'Here goes nothing' I say in my head
"Hello my name is Natalia, you must be Bill denbrough"
"Ye-Yea that's m-me"
"Oh and you must be benji, ok since your mom told me that we were expecting you today your roommate is here to show you around you can also just leave you luggage here Charlie will bring that up to you room"
"O-ok th-thanks" I stutter, did I mention I have a stutter.
"No problem"
I turn around and I see this boy, he's probably around the same age as me. He's a little taller than me, has beautiful golden curly hair, a pollo shirt with some creamy colored pants. He sticks his hand out at me.
"Hi I'm Stanley uris but everyone calls me Stan, I'm your new roommate"
I freeze. I grab benji off the floor and hugged him tightly, not too tightly.
"M-y name is b-bill"
"Nice to meet you bill come I'll show you around" he shows me all around the building
We finally get to our dorm room.

There was two beds on the edge of the wall, a nice desk, and two windows above our head. Stans side was decorated with posters on the wall and a pansexual flag. Phew, at least he's not a homophobe. I let benji out of my arms since I was tired of caring him and he ran to my new bed and curled up.
"It seems like he already likes the place"
"Y-yea he must b-be ti- tired"
"You must be too"
"Yea k-kinda but I sh-should unpack benji's th-things" I open benji's suitcase and took out his water bowl, food bowl, and hung up his vest. I also took out his bed but I don't think he'll need it. I grab benji's water bowl and decide to go to the water fountain next to our dorm room.
"Hey bill"
"Y-Yea Stan?"
"I'm sorry to ask but why do you need a service dog?" He asks as we walk back to the dorm room.
"Well I-I have so-social anxiety di-disorder and he he-helps me calm down during p-panic attacks and sit-situations where I feel un-uncontrollable"
"Is that why you have a stutter?" He says as he puts his pajamas on.
"N-no, I got into a b-bad car accident when I w-was five, my mom think th-that's why I have a st-stutter" for some reason, I wasn't nervous around Stan as I should be, maybe he just gave me good vibes.
"Oh, well I should head to bed, and you should too. Tomorrow we have class and Natalia told me we have the same schedule. You could meet my friends Ben,Mike,bev,Richie,and Eddie"
"Ye-Yea"
"Goodnight bill" Stan says as he get on his bed
"Goo-goodnight st-Stan"

I go to the bathroom and change into my pajamas thinking about tomorrow. 'What if people bully me, what if I get a panic attack in front of stan's friends, what if I get lost, what if stan's friends won't like me, what if I make a fool of myself and Stan won't like me anymore' I start to have a panic attack. I get to my bed and squeeze benji as he puts his head on my chest. I try to breath but it won't work, I can't breath, I become this shake mess and start to cry. benji started barking trying to snap me back to reality.Of course this wakes stan up.
"Bill are you ok" I try to answer but it won't work, I can't speak. He get up, grabs a cup, and goes to the water fountain. He comes back in the room, turns on the lamp on the night stand, and gives me the water.
"It's ok bill I'm here everything is going to be ok" he says as her hugs me tightly like my mom used to when I would get panic attacks. I calm down and drink the water, I'm not shaking anymore, I can't finally breath, and talk.
"Thank y-ou Stan. I'm s-sorry I w-woke you up"
"It's fine bill, I'm here for you. My mom would get panic attacks often and I would help her"
Benji licks Stan's face.
"I th-think he's saying tha-thank you"
"Aww do problem buddy. Remember bill anytime you need me, I'm just a few steps away" he says and laughs, I get this weird feeling inside of me. I start blushing.
"Thank you Stan"
"Hey you didn't stutter" he laughs again. He heads on over to his bed and pulls the blanket on top of him. I put my water on top of the night Stand separating me and stan's beds and turned off the lamp. I lay down with benji right next to me and slowly fall asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the long chapter, I didn't even notice how long it was.