eleven ;)

Bills pov
It was nice of Stan for standing up for me but he could've gotten hurt and something worse. I live having him in my life. We walked to my honey's class holding hands. Ben and Mike were right next to us since we have the same class. When we got there we took our paintings since that's what ms honey wrote on the bored for us to do.

She passed us some paints and paint brushes as we continued our paintings. I could see that Stan kept staring at me. I turned my head facing him as he turned red.

"Sorry you're just too beautiful not to stare at"

"Eww you guys are like Richie and Eddie now" mike laughed.

"At least there's not making out 24/7" Ben peeped

"True"

"Mike y-your flower is be-beautiful"

"Thanks bill, wow yours is awesome"

"T-thanks"
At this point the whole class had finished there drawings so we just talked for the rest of the period.

"Ok class, the bell is going to ring any minute now. For tomorrow's assignment you guys are going to make an art project with a partner so for homework tonight think about who you want your partner to be ok, have a wonderful rest of your day"
*ring*
"So bill who's gonna be your partner?" Stan ask sarcastically.

"Well I-I really do-don't know, I have t-to think abo-about it more" we both laugh. Then I remembered, our next class is Mrs scotch.

"Shit, Stan I d-don't think I-I can do-do this"

"Bill, it's ok, promise me, Benji and I are here for you. If she yells or even talks to you badly I'll get her fired asap. I'll even give you a kiss afterwards"

"Ok f-fine but o-only because of t-t-the kiss" we laughed.

We walked into class not late this time. Mrs scotch gave me and Stan an angry look.

*ring*

"Ok class today we will be learning about genetics. So get your notebooks out and turn to a new page"

"Shit"

"What's w-wrong Stan"

"I forgot my notebook in my locker"

"Do you guys have something to say to the class?"

"Yes I left my notebook in my locker"

"Ugh fine I'll let you get it with a warning but next time you leave it you get lunch and after school detention. Here's your pass"

"Uh thanks"

"Ok class take notes on this video about genetics while I talk to a student for a second"

Wow lunch and after school detention what kind of prison is this class?
Mrs scotch starts to walk over to my table and crouches down.

"Listen here, your ass almost got me fired yesterday. Don't think I'm gonna go easy on you. If you tell anyone about this I'll remove you little service dog and your little boyfriend from this class. People like you make me sick." She whispered and walked away.

People like what. Oh gay people. Oh I'm about to beat this bi- just kidding I could never. Also you can't get rid of benji. I need him.
I try to hold back my tears as Stan comes back into the room.

"New kid catch Stanley up," mrs Scotch said. She didn't even have the audacity to say my name.

"Umm we h-have to t-take notes o-on the v-v-video" I stutter more than usual.

"Are you ok"

"Yea w-why wouldn't I b-be" the rest of the class time was awkward silence between us. He knew something was up.

*ring*

"Bill why were you acting like that in mrs scotches class"

"I h-had a st-stomachache ok" I lied.

"Do you feel better?"

"Yea I'm good I think I just need some water"

"Ok let's go to a water fountain"
I drank some water and walked to class.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Idk what to put here