Fifteen

Stans pov

It was finally Friday. Nothing very interesting happened at school today. Same lessons, same classes, same times.

During lunch the losers agreed to have a sleepover at richie and eddies dorm today. Mainly because it's something we do almost every Friday and because the losers want to get to know Bill a little more. We get to our dorms as we pack our backpacks with some clothes for the sleepover.

Bill packs some of his makeup and zips his back up and puts it on. He grabs Benji's leash on one hand and his stuffed bear in the other.

I never noticed much but Bill always sleeps with a bear. We got to the end of the hallway since that's where their dorm was at. When I opened the door richie and Eddie were making out.

"Dude knock next time" Richie yelled at me as Eddie turned a dark red. Bill giggled as eyes just rolled my eyes. We go in and sit on the floor eating candy.

"Ok so I was playing to play truth or dare or never have I ever." Richie exclaimed to the rest of the losers who came shortly after we did.

We all agreed, including the bill and starting playing.

"Ok bill truth or dare" Richie said.

"Umm d-d-dare"

"I dare you to play seven minutes in heaven with Stan" Richie yelled, not being able to control his laughter.

I look at Bill as he blushes.

"Oh-ok come on s-Stan" Bill grabbed my hand as Richie and Bev pushed us into a closet and shut the door. We can hear them giggling and talk eating for the seven minutes to be over.

"What du-do we do n-now?"

"This" I say as I grab his face carefully since I can't really see his face from how dark it is. I smash our lips together and kiss him. He kisses back.

"Ok we're bored times up" bev says as she opens the closet.

"Eww omg richie there making out what do I do" bev yells as we continue to make out. Bill pushes away realizing that bev opened the closet. We both turn a bright red as we walk out.

We sit back down in the circle as the game continues.

3rd pov

" b-Ben t-t-truth or d-dare"

"Dare"

"I d-dare yuh-you to kiss th-the cutest pu-person in this room"

Ben sighed as he scanned around. He locks eyes with Beverly and leans in. She does too. They give each other a peck and quickly Sat back down.

"Can we play never have I ever now" mike wined.

"Fine," Richie said. He went downstairs with Eddie to grab grapes for the game since we are too young to drink. He got back and put the grapes in the middle.

"Ok since I got the grapes I got to go first, never have I ever lost my virginity" no one took a grape. Richie slowly tried to grab one until Bev slapped his hand.

"You know damn well your still a virgin Richard"

"Ok never have I ever been bullied" everyone took a grape.

"N-never have I-I e-ever cru-cried in public" Bill, bev, Mike and Eddie took one.

"Never have I ever cheated on a test" everyone took one except Bill, Ben, and mike. They played a few more rounds until it started getting boring.

They watched a movie that wasn't scary since Eddie and Bill hated them and soon they started getting sleepy.

Mike fell asleep on Ben's shoulder who was sleeping on bev shoulder as well. Richie was hugging Eddie as they fell asleep. And Bill fell asleep on Stan's chest with Benji on his lap. Bill starts having a nightmare and hugs his stuffed animal tightly. His breathing starts increasing in speed. Stan notices this and wakes Bill up gently.

"Baby what's wrong"

"I p-probably ju-just had a n-nightmare" he said slowly drifting back to sleep. Stan smiles seeing Bill so sleepy. Stan slowly fell back asleep with his boyfriend in his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you guys for 2k reads. I actually didn't think that people would read my story.