seven

Bill's pov

Finally the school day is over. Me and Stan walk to our dorm. Stan starts talking about Richie and eddie's first date.
"and then Richie spilled the milkshake all over Eddie on accident and the eddies all like 'do you know that can stain blah blah blah' hahah it was a mess"
I start laughing. So dose Stan. He's so beautiful when he smiles. He flicks one of his curls out of his face. I start blushing. He starts talking again after he stoped laughing.

"Yea, I feel bad for Ben and mike. Mike hates mushy relationships but he always laughs at reddie, that's their ship name. and Ben is the only straight one of the group. Oh unless you are str-"

"N-no I'm gay too"

"Oh cool, well we made it" he gets the keys and unlocks the door.

"let's do our homework together"

"o-ok

thirty minutes later

"I'm gonna take a shower before we go to mikes dorm"

"Yea m-me and be-benji are going to c-check out the d-d-dog park"

"Ok see you"

"See ya"

I see that benji finished his food that I pored him before we started our homework.
I take off benji's vest since we're going to the park. I grab his leash and walk over to the park.

We get there and I let go of benji's leash and play catch. It was just me and benji. The park was a bit lonely. Well dogs aren't allowed at the dorms. Why did they build a dog park so close then? Who knows

Stans pov
I get out of the shower and see that bill is still not here. I check our window that has a perfect few of the dog park. I see bill playing with benji. He looked so cute. So did benji. Bill looked like a little kid playing with a puppy they got for Christmas. I decide to go out and play with them.

Bills pov
"Go catch" "good boy" benji jumps up at me and pushes me to the ground and starts liking my face.

"B-benji s-stop" I laugh

"Hey can I play to" I get up and turned around. I see that it's Stan.

"Oh yes s-sure"

"Come here benji" Stan tries to get the ball out of benji's mouth. He's got it and throws it

"Go fetch" he runs to get the ball and comes back and jumps on him. I try to get benji's ball out of his mouth until Stan grabs me by the waist and starts tickling me.

"No s-stop" I say in between laughs as benji licks us both. I start tickling Stan back until he's on top of me holding me down by my shoulder.

He starts leaning in. I do too. As much as I can while being held down. There's the smallest gap in between us. We stayed there for about a minute looking into each others eyes. I can't wait any longer. I grab his head and smashed our lips together. We kissed for like 5 seconds as we slowly back away.

"I'm s-sor-" I try to say as he kisses me back. We start making out. Omg my first kiss is happening. Fireworks start exploding in my stomach. We pull away and Stan rolls over next to me.

"I-I really like you bill"

"Me t-too" benji lays down next to us.

"Do you umm like kinda umm like"

"I w-would love t-to be your b-boyfriend Stan"
I turn around to face him, so dose he. He smiled as he started to blush.

"Oh we should get going to mikes dorm"

"Oh y-Yea come o-on benji" I put benji's leash back on.

We start to walk to mikes dorm as our hands touched on accident. Stan reaches for my hand and intertwined it with mine. I blush and look at him, he's also blushing. We finally get to mikes dorm and we were greeted with Richie

"What took you guys so fucking long were you like fucking or something" we both turn red

"Beep beep Richie" Stan says as we pass him.

"You can let benji roam around bill" mike says.

"Thank m-mike and b-Ben" since Ben is mikes roommate. I take benji's leash off as he sat on a pillow on the floor.

" omg were you guys holding hands!" Bev squealed in excitement.

"Oh yea we are dating"
Gasps filled the room.

"YES omg now I can set reddie on double dates with umm hmm oh I got it stenbrough" Beverly  said

"Stenbrough?" Ben questioned.

"Yea stan plus denbrough aka bills last name"

"Why not still" Eddie Said.

"Omg just shut up stenbrough is the name we are going with." I just sit on mike's bed quietly.

"Ok ok who cares about people's love life, let's play the game already."

We separated into two groups. the people who wanted to play, and the people who just wanted to chill.
Mike,Ben,Richie,and Beverly all wanted to play so they sat on mikes bed while me,stan,eddie and benji all sat on ben's bed.

"Eddie come on benji won't bite, just try to pet him" Stan said trying to convince Eddie that benji is harmless.

"Y-yea he's very g-gentle. Service d-dogs aren't hostile. If they w-were they could n-n-not be service dogs"

"Ok fine" Eddie reaches his hand to pet benji. He finally puts his hand on benji and pets him.

"Ok he's pretty cute aren't you yes you are" he said in a weird squeaky voice. Yes more squeaky than his original voice.

I start getting getting sleepy so I rest my head on stan's shoulder. He moves his arm around me so now he's hugging me. All I can feel is his chest rising from his breathing. I try to keep my eyes open but I'm too tired. I close my eyes and everything goes blank.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just wanted them to kiss already. if you know me I am very impatient