Twenty seven

⚠️TW F SLUR AND FIGHTING⚠️

//////////////////////////////////

Bill and Stan finished the movie and smelled the food from downstairs.

The time was now 6:15

"Should we go eat now?"

"I d-d-don't know is the food r-ready?"

"Probably, I have to go downstairs anyways to say hi to everyone"

"O-o-ok" Bill said heading out the door with Stan. Benji got up from the bed and followed the two.

"Oh I was about to call you two. You guys can sit next me" Isabella said.

Bill was a little nervous. He never met Stanley's family before. And so far they haven't been that welcoming. Luckily not everyone is gonna eat at the same table. Stanley's mom made a "kids" table since there's a lot of people. The people sitting at the kids table are me, Stanley, Isabella, Andrew, and their two little cousins. Luckily Jake and Jackson thought it was stupid to sit at the "kids" table so they sat with the "grownups".

Bill jumped. Someone rang the doorbell and he already knew who it was. Stanley said everyone was here and he didn't expect his uncle to come anymore but he was wrong.

"Don't worry it's most likely not him he always comes earl-" Stanley stops. He was wrong. That was his uncle.

"Ok I spoke too soon. But it's ok he won't hurt you he doesn't seem dru-'' bill covers Stanley's mouth.

"D-d-don't speak t-too soon ag-again"

"You're right sorry."

"Alright it's time to eat" Stanley's mom says placing the food onto the table.

"Who is this boy I've never seen him before" Stan's uncle asks. bill gulps from fear.

"oh this is Stanley's friend we invited him over to eat"

"He doesn't got a family of his own?"

"No he does, they just got sick so they couldn't cook so we invited him" she lied.

"oh and he took his dog?" At this point bill was as red as a cherry tomato.

"oh yes um Benji the dog um he-"

"He has attachment issues so he has to bring him wherever he goes" Stan interrupts. The reason they don't want to tell him about his social anxiety is that he doesn't believe in those things. when Stan told everyone he had ocd his uncle flipped out saying "it's all in your head faker"

"I thought he was a service dog?" of course one of the twins had to ruin everything.

"service dog? does the boy have epilepsy or something"

"yes yes he does" Stan says. "that's another reason he brought him"

" So who did you guys vote for this year?" Gabby asks the worst question you can ask.

'you gotta be kidding me' Stan thought. Actually probably everyone thought.

Everyone stayed silent for a bit until Gabby spoke up.

"of course I voted for Penny, i've seen videos of Carson that are just so ugh you know"

"i did too I mean we agree on everything"

"That's it," Isabella yells.

"I know you guys are talking about all this to annoy everyone, especially Stan. Well guess what Im gay too."

"great another fag" Gabby whispered.

"if you have anything to say gabby say it to my face"

"and to my face too" Stan said.

Bill tried so hard to say the same but he couldn't.

"Also I'm tired of hiding my true self." Stan says. He grabs my hand and gets up pulling me with him.

"Me and Bill are dating" all you can hear after that is gasps.

Stan quickly regrets what he did. Stans good with getting hate but bills not.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for leaving it in a cliffhanger. I just wanted to get a chapter out. Sorry for the wait I got in a new fandom and kinda left this one but don't worry I still love Stenbrough and I also love writing. I don't know how active I'll be since I have to write a essay every week and a story for school so I'll be busy. Anyways I hope you guys are doing good.