eight

Stans pov

Everyone left except Mike and Ben since it's their room. I see that Bill fell asleep, so did Benji and everyone else. I decide to go back to our dorm. It is pretty late. I shake bill.

"Bill let get back to our dorm"

"Ok" he gets up and carries Benji in his arms. He put his leash in his back pocket.

"b-Bye ben bye m-mike"

"Bye bill, bye stan" I opened the door for bill.

We get to our door and I unlock the door. Bill let's Benji go and hangs up his leash. Benji goes straight to his bed and falls back asleep. Bill goes to the bathroom to get ready for bed. Once he gets out I go in to also get ready for bed.

We both lay in bed and try to sleep. I can hear him moving a lot.

"What's wrong bill?"

"I-I can't sleep," he says.

"Me neither" silence filled the room.

"Do you miss home?" I speak up

"N-no not really, my d-dad used to come h-home drunk and beat me a-a-and my mom. T-that's why my mom se-sent me here."

"Oh sorry about that"

"It's f-fine. I d-don't really care about him. W-what about you, do you miss home?"

"Not really. My parents are very strict. They didnt like that I was pansexual. That's why i made the choice to came here"

"Oh, I g-guess we h-have s-some stuff in c-common" he laughs sounding sleepy.

"Yeah" I laugh back.

"I k-know this might s-sound weird but, c-can you t-tell me a bedtime s-story"

"Sure" I laugh, he is so cute.

"Once upon a time, there was this boy named bill, he moved into this kingdom. He was lonely at first until he found this boy with curly hair. The curly haired boy was named stan." I stopped as I heard his soft snores.

"They fell in love and had a great life, the end" I whispered and turned around drifting off to sleep.