Twenty one

3rd pov

"Only four more classes and it's finally winter break" Mike says.

"I can't wait, my aunt Jessica is coming over. She's also a lesbian" bev says.

"I can't wait to spend Christmas with Bill," Stan smiles and looks at Bill with heart eyes.

"I-I'm a little s-s-scared to meet your f-family"

"Don't worry, they're very supportive. All tho my uncle is gonna come over but he can't do anything to us."

Great his homophobic uncle will be there. I mean so much can go wrong. At least he's not with his mother.

" come on you love birds lets go to class, the bells about to ring"

*the last bell rings*

All the students of Derry high run out of their classes and races to their dorms. Finally winter break. They get to see their family's and spend time in their homes. They had the weekend left with each other so the losers decided to  sleepover again.

The sleepover was basically the same thing as the first one, except for some reason more...kissing? Anyways they all wake up on their last day together. I mean it's not like the last day together but they're very close with each other.

They all dream about moving in together one day. And then Bill and Stan will eventually get kids and move out, then reddie would get a Pomeranian and also move out. Then bev would meet Someone and move in with her and Ben and Mike would stay together as roommates. Bill knows that will probably never happen but he still likes the idea

They went to the park even though it was very cold.

"I swear if I get sick I'm blaming all of you" Eddie said of course.

"Oh come on it's not that cold. I bet it's colder inside your moms v-"

"I don't want to hear the end of your sentence Richard"

"I said I don't like when you call me that Eddie spaghetti"

"I swear if you weren't that cute I would beat you up"

"Aww how adorable"

"Hey everyone should get in," Bev said pointing at this spinning wheel that you can get it.

"Who's gonna push us"

'Please not bev please bev' Ben thinks. Everyone knows Beverly is the strongest one and Ben didn't feel like vomiting his lunch today.

"I'll do it" of course Beverly is gonna push them.

'Oh no'

Everyone gets in except benji of course. He stayed laying down on Stan's backpack.

She spins them as hard as she can.

"Something tells me this was a bad idea," Richie says.

"Of course it is it's Beverly" Eddie says

"I hear that, just because of that I'll spin you guys faster"

"No please Beverley I'm begging you" Ben says.

She spins them faster somehow and then stops. They all get out bumping into each other. Bill trips on a rock and almost falls until Stan catches him. They stare into each other's eyes until they slowly start moving closer and closer to each other. But of course Richie bumps into Bill and Stan and they end up falling.

"O-ow" Bill wines but also laughs

"Richie are you serious"

"Well I'm sorry it's not my fault bev spun us too fast." He says getting up and putting his glasses on. He helps Bill and Stand up and sees that bill cut his hand a bit. Richie then gets a sharp pain on his forehead. When he touched it he saw blood.

'Oh no eddies gonna go off"

"You see Richie, now you have a big cut on your forehead, you know you can get aids from that right!!!?"

"Oh come on Eddie it's just a little cut"

"Who cares you can still get aids, my moms friend got a drop of aids blood on the subway pull. She got it from her hangnail!!"

Stanley rolls his eyes from Richie and eddies bickering. He grabs his backpack, which now has a bunch of dog hair on it, and goes to clean bills wound.

"Fix me up professor" Richie said as Eddie gets some things out of his fanny pack.

"Can you shut the fuck up for one second richie?"

"Nope"

Bill laughs as he hears them. It distracts him from the pain of his wound as Stan drops some alcohol.

"You're always getting hurt Bill, I'm running out of band aids" Stan laughs.

"Wu-well G- Georgie always s-said I was clumsy, I would always drop things and fall" Bill starts to frown thinking of his life before Georgie's accident. Everything seemed so normal. They were like the perfect family, when behind the doors so much more happened.

"It's ok Bill, I know life has been tough for you but it won't anymore. I promise" he gives Bill a soft smile. Bill smiles back. He didn't want to be sad.

"You made me poor the whole thing on you asshole!" Eddie screamed. Bill and Stan turned around to see richies hand dripping with alcohol and Eddie holding the empty alcohol container. Stan and Bill look at each other and laugh.

"T-to be ho-honest I'm g-g-gonna miss their bickering"

"I'm not" Stan laughed. They stared into each other's eyes again. This time they wouldn't let anyone interrupt them. Their lips finally met with each other.

"Hey I'm talking to you guys" bev said

They separate quickly as Bill turns red.

"I'm going to take benji to the dog park is that ok"

"O-oh y-y-y-Yea, g-go ah-ahead"

"Thanks"

"Should we go with her"

"N-no it's f-fine. We should m-make m-more flower c-crowns for the l-losers"

"Ok" Stan smiles. He loved that Bill still was in touch with his child side, he thought it was cute. He couldn't wait until his family met him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok I just realized that I wrote "every one" way too many times but I'm too lazy to change it sorry. I also wrote this chapter like if the losers club would never see each other again or something. Omg I wrote each other again. If I made any mistakes please tell me I wrote this at 2 in the morning so. Anyways stay tuned for the next chapter.

Luv you♥︎