Twenty three

3 days later

"Come o-on Stanley c-c-can't you just t-tell me

Where are we're gu-going?"

"No it's a surprise" Stanley responded.

Stanley wanted to surprise Bill with a trip to the park. Where he lives it snows and the two boys love the snow, so he thought it was perfect. He also set up a nice dinner inside Stans little cabin that his parents built for his 6th birthday.

"Tah da" Stan says standing in front of his cabin.

"Aww I-it's so c-cute. I l-l-love it s-stan"

They entered the small cabin and sat down.

"I don't really know how to cook but I tried my best," Stan said looking at a pizza he made himself. It was a little burnt and he added way too much cheese but he was proud of himself.

"It l-looks amazing s-s-stanny, I-it's a good su-start" that made Stanley smile and feel proud of himself.

Stan cuts the pizza and gives Bill a slice.

"Ok let's see how it taste"

Bill slowly bite off a piece. It was cold but he blamed that on the weather. It was also a bit hard and burnt.

"I-it's delicious," Bill lied. It wasn't bad but it wasn't good either.

"You really liked it?" Stan said.

"Yea it's g-g-great"

"So that means I should cook more?"

Bill gulps

"Yea b-but I can hel-, well I-I want t-to help. I l-like c-cooking tu-too"

"Oh ok that can be fun. Maybe we can make something for the Christmas part!"

Bill mentally face palms. The thing is that bill can't cook either, but he doesn't want to fail stan. So what does Bill do? Start reading books about cooking.

After their date he goes to the local library and reads almost all the cooking books there. He learned a few things but he's still nervous to see how their meal turns out.

Bill finally gets home and is greeted by Benji. He left Benji home since he didn't expect to go to the library. Luckily there were only like four people there.

"H-hi benji how a-are you" bill says in his dog talking voice (idk how to call it)

"Hey your back bill, ok so I was thinking on what we can make for Christmas and I was thinking maybe we should just make a cake"

Bill sighs in relief. Baking a cake can't be that hard right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyy. Sorry for taking so long I had an idea for this chapter but I didn't really like it so I changed it. Also this book is almost at 10k reads!!! Thank you for reading my book I really didn't think I would get so many reads. I know I keep saying that but I really mean it. I love you all see you in the next chapter.