Twenty nine

⚠️TW// sexual assault

School was back in session just in time for the new year. Everyone settled back into their dorms getting ready for school the next morning.

"It's c-c-cold in here"

"Yea it is, let me turn on the mini heater we got for Christmas"

"G-good idea" Bill says as he puts the new clothes the urises gave him for Christmas.

"Y-your fu-family didn't have t-t-to buy me anything"

"It's our pleasure, they still buy Christmas gifts to Isabella's ex"

"Really?"

"Yea" they both stop as they hear a knock on the door. They open up the door to see the losers.

"Omg I missed you guys so much"  Beverly says hugging the boys until they couldn't breathe.

"So how was vacation?" Eddie asked.

"It's was umm good I guess"

"Yea I-it's w-w-was nice" Bill said looking at Stan.

"Um, ok let's go to my dorm and watch a movie before we have to go to school" Mike suggested.

"Ok me and bill will catch you guys up"

"Ok see ya" bev said waving goodbye.

"I'm gonna go shower"

"O-ok I'm gonna g-g-go get some s-snacks"

"Ok be careful"

"I-I will"

Bill grabs Benji's leash and opens the door. He heads his way down to the first floor. He grabs some popcorn and some gummy worms. As he picks his things he sees a familiar face. And not a good one. It was Henry.

'Crap, I hope he doesn't see me,' Bill thinks.
He starts to control his breathing and waits until Henry goes away. Instead Henry spots the shaken up boy and smirks.

Bill puts his snacks on a shelf and quickly starts speed walking to the elevator. He tries to close it as fast as possible but Henry won.

TW/////⚠️

"Hey stranger, how's it going?"
Bill doesn't respond.

"Oh what you're deaf now?"
Bill ignored him and just tried to press his floor number. As he reaches for the buttons Henry grabs his hand.

"Billy, why can't you just have some fun?"
He says getting in front of him.
"Should we go to the rooftop or the basement."
Bill is frozen at this point, he felt helpless. He didn't have a phone on him and he's stuck in the elevator so Benji can't even go get Stan.

*bark*

"Good idea dog, let's go to the basement" Henry said putting his hand on Bill's face.

"P-p-please stop," Bill says shaking and crying.

"Oh so little princess can talk now"
Henry gets closer and closer to bill every floor they go down until they finally get to the basement.

Henry pushes Bill to a corner full of boxes covering them and kisses him roughly.

"P-p-please stop" , Bill yells. Benji keeps jumping on Bill trying to tell him to lay down.
Benji starts barking loudly.

"Shush dog someone might hear us"

"Benji? I knew I heard you bark" a voice talked in a distance.

"H-help" Henry quickly stops and runs away.

"Bill? Bill where are you"

Bill goes into the open space and sees Richie.

"R-R-Richie." Bill runs up to him and hugs him.

"Bill, bill what happened?"

"H-h-Henry" was all that bill was able to say.

"Damn it I don't have a lemon on me. Just sit down here. Do you wanna go back upstairs?" Bill shook his head yes. Richie and Bill got onto the elevator and pressed their floor number.
They went back to richie's dorm .

"Here, a lemon"

"I-it's ok, I d-d-d-don't need it"

"Do you want to tell me what happened with Henry?"

"Y-y-yea, I saw him at the snack station and I tried to run away but he made it into the elevator. Then he took me to the basement and k-k-kissed me"

"Omg bill I'm so sorry, that asshole"
There was a knock on the door.

"It's Stan I called him over is that ok?"

"Y-yea"
Richie opens the door and sees Stan. Stan walks over to bill.

"Bill are you ok?"

"Y-y-yes I'm better"

"What happened?"
Bill explains everything that happened again tearing up.

"Omg bill, I'm gonna do something about this"

"No" Richie and Bill say at the same time.

"I-I don't want to g-g-g-get you i-in trouble"

"Bill I can't let him get away with this"

"He'll kill you Stanley, I'm sorry but you don't stand a chance" Richie replied.

"I'll tell someone"

"Who's g-g-gonna believe you"

"Bill we can't let this be"

"Stanley h-h-he get a-away with everything"

"Fine I'll just think of something tomorrow"

"Please d-d-d-don't do an-anything t-that can hurt y-y-you Stan I can't see you hurt"

"Ok bill, I promise"

"Ok, n-now let's go watch t-t-that movie"
They all go to Ben and mikes dorm to watch the movie. Bill thinks watching the movie would be a good distraction. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello everyone I hope you had a good weekend. I'm sorry for this chapter lols.