Sixteen

Stans pov

I slowly wake up looking around. I see Bev and Richie watching tv together and then see Ben reading a book on the bed. Mike and Eddie were playing around with benji. I look down, seeing Bill still asleep. I don't want to wake him so I stay in the same position. I started watching the tv as well. Ten minutes later bill started to move and looked up at me.

""Did you sleep well?" I ask as Eddie comes towards us.

"Bill you're finally awake, which one looks better, the blue shirt or the pink one." Eddie said, holding up two shirts.

"Umm t-the pu-pink o-one" he said, his voice sounding scratchy.

"Thanks, I asked bev and she said they looked the same"

"They do" bev Said not moving her eyes from the screen.

"Ugh whatever, Bill can you help me with the rest of my outfit" he said holding his hand out.

"S-sure let m-me go t-to the bu-bathroom first," he said, grabbing his hand. I stood up and went to watch whatever bev and Richie were watching.

3rd person pov

After Bill helped Eddie with the rest of his outfit Eddie looked in the mirror.

"Whoa I look... good!? Thanks bill" Eddie said, giving Bill a hug. Bill was shocked at first but then hugged him back.

"Y-you're we-welcome whenever y-you need me j-just come o-over"

Bill went over to bev and taped her on the shoulder.

"What's up bill"

"I-I was wo-wondering if y-you could show mu-me how to do my e-eyeshadow" he said shyly. He noticed at school how bev's eyeshadow was always so colorful yet so simple.

Bill was pretty good at makeup except eyeshadow.

Back at Hawkins, where he used to live, His friend Max never wore makeup so she couldn't help him. His parents were never accepting of Bill wearing makeup so he couldn't even practice at home.

" of course, do you have a pallet?" Bill nodes as he goes to his backpack and pulls it out.

"Ok let's do it on the desk" she said as she got up from watching the tv.

"Ok so what kind of look are you going for?" She asked.

"W-what kind o-of looks are thu-there?"

"Let's just start off simple"

Bev explains what she does as she's doing it so Bill can learn. Bev grabs the blush brush and taps it on the side of the blush container making Bill sneeze from the powder. They both start laughing as Beverly accidentally puts blush on Bill's forehead. They start laughing harder. Bill wipes his finger on one of the eyeshadows and rubs it on bevs forehead.

"Yu-you're simba'' he laughs. Bev gasps and lets out a big laugh.

"You're gonna pay for that" she says rubbing lipstick on his cheek. They soon rub makeup all over their faces.

"Ok I don't know about you guys but I'm hungry. Let's go breakfast ends at twel- Beverly what did you do to bills face" they both turn around and look at stan.

"Bill started it" bev laughs pointing at bill.

"Nu-no I didn't y-you du-did" he says pointing back.

"I don't care who did it, just wash your faces so we can go eat" Stan said pointing to the bathroom.

"Bet I can beat you there," Bev says. They both ran into the bathroom and Beverly ended up winning.