Twenty five

Christmas day

It was finally Christmas day. Bill woke up and looked around for Stan. he was standing in the door frame waiting for Bill to get up.

"you're finally awake," Stan said with a smile on his face.

"Merry Ch-christmas stan"

"Merry Christmas bill"

" let's go downstairs. My mom is making this huge breakfast since my aunt and her two kids are coming early."

"O-ok let me j-j-just take Benji on a w-walk"

During the walk Bill couldn't help but think everything that could go wrong during Christmas dinner. He was mostly afraid or Stan's uncle of course. He reminded him of his dad. He starts walking back to Stan's house, he already sees Stan's aunt.

"Kids get off that damn phone and help me bring the gifts," Stanley's aunt scolded.

Bill sees two kids get out of the car, they look identical.

'Probably twins' Bill thought to himself. They looked around Bill and Stan's age. The family walked inside while Bill just waited by a tree. He didn't want to get in their way. He walks in the house and is greeted by Stan's aunt.

"Oh Andrea a homeless boy just walk inside your house"

"Oh that's bill one of Stan's...friends"

Bill sticks his hand out to shake her hands.

"Umm anyway what did you make for dinner Andrea" she says as she walks away to the kitchen, totally ignoring bill.

"Sorry about that bill. Ever since she married a rich guy she thinks she's superior" Stan explains.

"I-I-I-it's ok," bill smiled.

"How's it going Staniel"

"Don't call me that Jake"

"Aww what is Staniel gonna do"

The twins taunted Stan.

"Boys that's enough"

"Aww mom we are just playing right staniel"

"Whatever, come on bill let's go upstairs"

"Who's this" one of the twins pointed at bill.

"That's bill he's my friend so leave him alone"

"We weren't gonna do anything"

"Ah cool you have a dog, why does it have a thing on its body"

"It's a vest idiot, come on bill let's go"

Bill sits on the bed while Stan locks the door.

"My two cousins are also assholes, they get everything handed to them so they think life is a game"

"I-it's fine Stan r-really"

Stan and Bill move their faces close to each other.

"Boys breakfast is ready"

"We'll be out in a sec"

Bill starts to get up but Stan gently pushes him down. He slowly grabs bills face and kisses him.

Meanwhile downstairs

"Andrea why would you invite that boy over for Christmas, it's a family holiday"

"Oh you mean bill, bills a good boy gabby. His family couldn't take him in for Christmas so we invited him over"

"You know there might be a reason why they didn't want to take him in. That boy and his dog can be rabid"

"Gabby, bill and benji are very sweet and wonderful. I don't know why you say those things when you don't even know them. You didn't even shake the boys hand."

"Let me guess he's Stans new boyfriend"

"That's none of your business"

"So he is, no wonder your protecting him so much"

"I'm protecting him because he's a nice boy. Also I'm sick and tired of you judging my family all the time because yours isn't so perfect neither"

Andrea sees the boys walk down the stairs and changes the subject.

"Hello boys"

"Hi mom"

"H-hi ms u-u-uris"

"What the fuck is wrong with your voice"

"Shut up Jackson"

"Be nice Stanley" gabby said.

"Tell that to your son" Stanley whispers.

"What was that"

"Nothing"

Stanley's dad and two siblings walk into the door. They went to go get stuff for the party.

"Oh you guys are just in time, all the breakfast is on the table."

Everyone sits down and starts to serve themselves.

"So where's peter?" Stanley's dad asks.

"Oh he had to go to a meeting, sadly he won't be back until this weekend. You know how busy he is."

'thank goodness' Stan's father thinks.

"So how about we get to know each other better," gabby suggested.

Andrea eye rolls knowing she's gonna question Bill and Stans relationship.

"How about we start with.. bill? That's your name right?"

"Y-yea" Bill says as his heart begins to race. He hates when people do these question things.

"Tell us about yourself bill"

"You don't have to do it if you don't want to bill"

"Stan stop controlling bill and let him do what he wants"

"U-umm my name I-is b-b-Bill, and this is m-my service d-dog benji"

"Why do you need a service dog, you seem fine"

"Shut up Jake," Isabelle says.

"I h-have benji because I have s-s-social anxiety disorder"

"Ok, can I go now?" Stan asked, since Bill is clearly uncomfortable.

"Stan we know enough about you already"

"How about we just eat ok?" Isabella asks, trying to end this.

"Fine"

Bill wonders how bad Stan's uncle can be since his aunt is already a pain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello. sorry this chapter is kinda bad. Don't worry not everyone in Stan's family is mean. The next chapter us gonna have a lot a drama so get ready.
(Edit I was wrong about the drama haha)