Twenty

3rd pov

Bill wakes up again to the sound of the door knocking. Richie also wakes up with all the pretzels spilled on him.

"S-Stanley" Bill says as he gets up and races to the door.

"Bill!" Stan yelled before hugging the small boy tightly.

"I mu-missed you"

"I missed you too"

"Ugh gag me with a spoon" Richie said.

"Oh come one Richie don't act like you don't say I missed you every time Eddie goes to the bathroom"

"Whatever we should get ready for school, Edward get up buddy" Richie brushed the pretzel off of his shirt and shoved Eddie over to the other side of the bed.

"Richie?" Eddie says, rubbing his eyes and Benji jumps out of his arms.

"It's time for school love"

"Gag me with a spoon" Stan mocks Richie.
Richie rolls his eyes.

*at school*

Speaker: ' Good day Derry high remember the holidays are just around the corner so don't forget to text your family to pick you up on the 20th. Make sure to pack your bags. Have a nice day'

Bill frowned. He didn't want to go back to his home. It was toxic to him. He could spend his vacation With his grandma but she's currently in a hospital. Stanley notices bills face.

"What's wrong bill?"

"Oh I f-forgot I-it was al-already December"

"Yea time flies by, I am going to miss you"

"Oh th-that r-reminds me I should text my m-m-m-mom, There it's s-sent"
Bill knew his mom wouldn't be happy. She always hated bill ever since he was out, and since Georgie passed.

"Ok come on the bells about it ring. Wait, did we ever finished ms honey's assignment?"

"I was just g-gonna  t-tell you that, w-we didn't"

"Oh that's ok she'll understand, she's very understanding about everything"

"I-I wish you t-t-told me that y-yesterday"

"Why?"

" l-long st-story short, I h-had a pa-panic attack about it"

"Omg I'm sorry I wasn't there babe"

"It's f-fine. R-Richie helped me w-with a lemon"

"A lemon?"

"Yea" Bill laughs.
Bill tells him the story as they walk to class.

As ms honey was collecting all the projects Stan explained that they forgot to finish it. She gave them until Friday to finish. At lunch Bill got a phone call from his mother.

"I-I'm going to the g-garden"
He left and picked up the phone.

"Hey honey, how's it going"

"N-now you want t-t-to know"

"What?"

"I've been here for a-almost a month and I n-n-never got one text f-from you o-or dad"

"Honey we've been very busy"

"With w-what?"

"With.. stuff anyway, I'm sorry but you can't stay with us this vacation"

"What why?!"

"Because me and your father planed a Cruise trip and it's too late to buy a ticket for you"

"Fine I-I'll just sp-spend the holidays w-with my boyfriend." He knew that was gonna tic her off.

"Boyfriend? Bill denbrough I told you not to date any bo-" bill hung up, not wanting to hear his mother.
He sat on the bench and let out a tear. He was numb to her at this point. Benji jumped up and laid on Bill's lap.

"Well Benji, I gu-guess it will j-just  be you and m-me this Ch-Christmas"

"And me of course" Stanley says sitting next to Bill.

"I brought you some food"

"Thanks st-Stan"

"Bill, I heard you talking to your mom and I know things aren't going so well. So I texted my mom and she said you can spend Christmas at our house."

"Stanley n-no I can-"

"No bill please. I'm not gonna let you be alone."

"T-thank you stan" Bill kisses him.
They walk back to the group and wait until the day is over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok so since I don't know much about Hanukkah I'm just gonna make them celebrate Christmas sorry :( anyways Stanley cardboard uris wants to say thank you for all the love he has gotten. I also changed chapter one and six a little bit. Ok bye