Seventeen

3rd person pov

Bill woke up the next morning at 11:16. He  felt like He was dying of thirst. He get up carefully, so He wouldn't wake Stan up since he was hugging him, and go to the water fountain outside of their dorm. The boy see Benji sleeping peacefully sleeping in his bed and smiles. When He went back to bed He tries to find his bear so He can hug him but Bill couldn't find him. He started panicking and ended up waking Stan from his crying.

"What wrong Bill" he shot up out of bed and quickly turned to face the crying boy.

"M-mu-my n-b-bear I ca-can't find i-it"

"Bill it's just a stuffed animal"

"N-nu-no you don't un-understand it w-was the last thing Ge-georgie touched before he d-died stan. M-my br-brother is d-dead and nu-now I have n-nothing l-left of h-him"

"Bill it's ok, it's not the only thing you have of him. You still have all the good and fun memories right?"

"Y-Yea I guess"

"What are some of them"

"W-well one t-time he dr-dropped his i-ice cream so I gave h-him mine and he had a b-b-big smile o-on h-his face" he laughed.

"Th-there was a-another time w-where w-we were at Du-disney land and he c-couldn't stop s-smiling the w-whole time e-even though I-I wu-was having a slight p-panic attack, and we went b-b-bike riding a-and I f-fell in mud and I p-pulled g-gor-georgie down with me and w-we started h-having a m-mud fight." He stopped crying at this point and started laughing remembering everything.

"See Bill you still have a lot of great memories. You don't need objects to remember someone."

"T-thank you Stu-stan"

"That's what boyfriends are for"

"Well th-then you're t-t-the best b-boyfriend ever" he says as he kisses him. They kiss until they hear a knock on the door.

Stan opens it up to see Richie holding bills bear.

"Someone left there bear and the other losers don't know who's it is, is it yours"

"N-no it's mu-mine. Thank y-you so m-much Richie" He hugs him tightly.

"Umm no problem?" Richie looks at Stan confused.

"Bill has been looking for it"

"Oh Ok well I got to go Eddie is waiting for me."

"Bu-bye rich"

Richie looked over his shoulder and smiled at the nickname Bill called him.

"See ya big bill" Richie said back. He walks away and smiles knowing that bill doesn't hate him after all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's a little short but cute hopefully.