Five

Warning swearing ⚠️
      Bills POV

"bill what happened?" Beverly said as she hugged me.

"M-mrs. S-scotch y-yelled I-in my f-face"

"Ugh she's such a bitch"

"Why a-are you w-with mr j-Jonson?"

"Oh I'm going to a therapy group, he said he was going to come for you too, that's why we're here"

"Oh g-good thing he c-came"
Mr Jonson gets out of the classroom.

"Hello bill my name is mr Jonson, I came to pick you up so you can be in our therapy group. We basically just talk or write about how we are feeling and how we can make things better. Is that ok with you"

"Y-Yea"

"I'm glad, come on we got other classes to go to"
I grab benji's leash again as we start walking to other classes.

*five minutes later*

"Ok good morning everybody, nice to have you guys back into this community circle. Today we have a new student with us, can we all say welcome to our new friend bill."

"Hey bill" jeez why dose everyone always sound dead inside.

"Ok today we are going to be getting to know each other a bit more. So let's pick out a question from our question box" he pulls out this box decorated with paper question marks.
He took out a piece of paper and read it out loud.
"What is a challenged that you want to overcome, that's a great one. Now remember I'm not going to force you to share our loud. Raise your hand if you would feel more comfortable writing it down instead and then I'll read it to the circle"
Me and this other kid raised out hands. Mr Jonson passes us a paper and pencil to write our answers on it.

"So once I get to you you could say pass or answer. When you answer tell us your name first. Ok who would like to start?"

"I'll go" bev raised her hand."hi my name is Beverly and a challenge for me is all those homophobic ass ho- I mean homophobes that try to tell me to be normal or something"

"Yes very good ok um bill next can you give me your paper" I hand him my paper as he read it out.

"My name is bill denbrough and a challenge for me is my social anxiety, it feels like I can't do normal things other kids can do like go to parties or sleepovers." Now that I hear it back it sound stupid. I should of just talked about my stutter.

"Excellent, I know it can be very hard for you"
"Ok who's next" to be honest all I did for the rest of the 'circle time' is day dream. I wonder what Stan is doing? I wonder what's for lunch?I wonder what benji is thinking?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was getting bored writing this chapter