Three

DISCLAIMER

⚠️ WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS A HOMOPHOBIC SLUR YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED⚠️ I don't know how to give out disclaimers. Sorry.

Bill's POV
"Bill wake up, breakfast starts at 8:00"
"Ok I-I'll get u-up" I get up and go get ready.
To be honest I'm very scared. So much can happen. I fill benji's food bowl and take I him outside for a walk. I get back to the room to grab my backpack. I grab benji's vest and leash.

"Bill, are you ready to go" Stan says as he gets out of the bathroom.
"Ye-Yea I guess" I sigh
"Bill, if you feel a panic attack or you just feel uncomfortable come to me, ok?"
"Yea th-thanks Stan"
We go to the cafeteria which is filled with a lot of people. I can do this just breathe in,breathe out. I just follow wherever Stan goes
"Umm oh there they are" he points to a table with five people sitting down. As we start walking together benji starts leaning on my leg knowing my anxiety is rising. We finally sat down at the table.

"So Bill, these are my friends, Ben is the kid with the new kids on the block shirt, Mike is the tall one, Richie is the one with the glasses, Eddie is the small one, and there's Beverly"
"Oh and this is bill and his dog is named benji"
They all said hi to me. Benji goes under the table as he's trained to do
"H-hey"
"What's up with the stutter" Richie said.
"Beep beep Richie" Beverly said.

"Bill has social anxiety disorder , that's why he has benji, and he got his stutter from a car accident" Stan spoke up.

" Oh, sorry to hear that bill" mike said.

"Ok I know the dog is like important but do you know how unsanitary a dog is" Eddie said really fast.

"Um"

"Oh come on Eddie bill needs benji, and I'm sure benji is clean" Stan said.

"I'm gonna get some breakfast are y'all coming?" Rich explained while getting out of his seat.
They all agreed except for me, I'm not a breakfast person.

"Are you coming bill?" Stan asks.

"N-no I'm go-good"

"Ok I'll be right back"

They all left and now I'm stuck alone.
Stans friends don't like you bill, they only like you because of Stan, they will kick you out of the table and have to eat breakfast and lunch in the bathroom stall.
Benji jumps up at bill.
I snap back into reality.
"Thanks Ben-benji"

They all came back and sat down.

"So bill, tell us more about yourself" Eddie says

"Umm I-I like we-writing" I say very quietly.

"Cool my uncles a writer" Ben says

"Hey my mom sent me this new game she bought me for getting straight a's, do you guys wanna come to my dorm after school?" Mike said.

"Sure" everyone said.

"How about you bill?"  Beverly asked.

"Y-Yea I'll g-go"

Maybe this won't be so bad after all. Stans friends seem nice.

"Hey losers got a new loser friend" says a tall boy probably three years older than us

"Fuck off Henry" Richie said. Henry grabs Richie's food tray and throws it on the ground. He gets in my face.

"Have fun this year fag" he yells as I flinch

He leaves leaving me frozen. Benji get's up and gives me his paw as a distraction.

"asshole" Richie growled

"Bill are you ok" Beverly asks.

"I'll be right back" Stan says grabbing my hand and pulling it. I get up with benji' leash on my other hand. I start walking so dose benji, still frozen in shock.

We walk in the bathroom and Stan splashed some water on my face. Benji jumped on me trying to distract me from my panic attack.
"Are you ok bill"
I un freeze and start crying. Stan grabs some paper towels and drys my face and then hugs me.

"its ok bill, he's an asshole. don't let him bother you"
"S-s-sorry"
"For what?"
"I didn't w-want to f-f-freeze up like t-that"
"I know bill but it's ok"
"M-my dad u-used to c-call me that w-word,I guess it t-t-triggered me or s-something"
"Yea my uncle used to call me that too" Stan said with a sad smile.

It hurt me to see him sad. His eyes looked like they were shinning. We started leaning closer to each other.
What's happening? Are we about to kiss? I guess we are.
*ring*
We both back away quickly.

"Umm,thats the bell, we should go" he said turning red. I was getting red too

"ye-yea,benji with me" I say so benji will walk next to me. We follow Stan to our class.

As we walk to are next class I try to forget about what happened in the bathroom. In the meanwhile people start distracting benji while saying "aww puppy" and "come here doggy" as we walk. That distracts benji. If benji is distracted he won't know if I need help or not. So I keep having to say "benji fo-focus" and "be-benji with m-me"

We finally get to see first class, art. I love art, it actually helps me with my anxiety and stress.
"There's our seats" Stan pointed at two desk in the middle row. We go and sit down and Benji goes under the table and lays down. Ben and mike were also in the class. We talked a little until the second bell rang.
*ring*

"Ok class good morning"

"Good morning ms honey" everyone said sounding dead inside.

"Today the assignment is going to be to paint a flower only using paints that means no sketching with a pencil and outlining with sharpie ok"

I love painting flowers. They remind me of my grandma. She has a garden and I would water her flowers and admire them. She's getting sick but she's still planting more flowers each month or whenever one dies.

She stars passing out the paints and papers until she stops at my desk.

"Hello you must be bill" ms honey shakes my hand.

"H-hi"

"So normally for new kids I make them share a little about them selfs in front of the class but I won't make you do that, is that ok"

"It's gr-great thank y-you"

"No problem, oh speaking of problems, if you have any just talk to me"

"Ok th-thank you" she smiles and continues to pass out the paints and papers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
so I did more research about emotional support dogs vs service dog's and I changed benji to be a service dog because I want him to perform task's for bill like bring him water and a phone if he's alone having a panic attack. I'll continue to do more research. sorry I didn't do enough earlier :)

also should I put warning before a chapter where someone swears because you know richie he swears a lot and I feel like I would get tired putting warnings over swearing.