nine

stan's pov

I wake up before my alarm. hm that never happens. I look at my phone and see that it's 6:58. I try to fall back asleep but I can't. I decided to take a shower to pass the time before breakfast. I check and see that both bill and benji are asleep. I grabbed a polo shirt and some dark blue pants.

After I get out of the shower I check the time. 7:31. I pour Benji some food in his food bowl and then go to the fountain to get him some water. When I came back, Bill started to wake up.

"good morning"

"g-good morning"

"we have breakfast in about 30 minutes"

"o-ok i'll ge-get ready"

"also don't worry about mrs scotches class, i won't let her hurt you again"

"I love y- i-i mean t-thanks stan" Bill says as he gets ready for the day.

We were about to head out to walk benji for a little when bill stopped

"umm i've been thinking d-don't you think i-it's too early for us to st-start dating? I mean w-we barely met. There's p-probably a lot that we don't know about e-each other and stuff"

"But we like eachother bill, we had a connection. Well I did. When we first met I felt something I haven't felt in a while. I had a crush on you. I guess you can say that. Don't you like me too?"

He kisses me. I kiss back. We separate as he hugs me.

"Of c-course I like you."  he backed. He held my hand and walked to the door.

"Also I d-did feel that connection you w-were talking about" he laughs.

On our walk with benji we just talked about our lives. To get to know more about each other like Bill said we should. I learned that Bill loves to wear crowns,he wanted to be a princess when he grew up, he doesn't like cats, and that his favorite band is queen.(DicoDeaky )

I told him that i love watching birds,I love cleaning, My celebrity crush was Daniel Radcliffe from harry potter, and I dont have siblings. We didn't wanna talk about anything dark. We wanted to share that at a different time.

I check my phone to check the time. 7:56.

"We should get to breakfast, race you there" I take off running.

"What not fair" Bill laughs as he and Benji try to catch up.